Get some atmosphere into the Rochdale Road End?

I'm going to move from the Chaddy End to the Rocky Road End for the Liverpool game in the hope that there'll be others from the Chaddy/Main stand going in there intent on creating an atmosphere. So who says we try and get a fair few in there, all the standers and singers as I'm sure the families etc... who sit in the Chaddy could do without me standing or whatever and I'll be disappointed if there's a :censored: atmosphere.

Anyone else?

Come on, who really wants 3,000 Scousers lording it up making all the noise?

When Liverpool step on our pitch at Boundary Park, I want them to know they're on hostile territory, into the unknown, they're on our turf.

Ye can take our seats, but ye cannae take our passion...

Ill be in there without a doubt, as long as there are RRE tickets left on Saturday for about 8 of us Im definitely in the RRE!

When I rang for my ticket yesterday she couldn't even guarantee me a RRE ticket then

lee wasnt the drummer he just started alot of songs, i started to bring my drum two seasons ago (before me it was someone called josh) the reason i stopped bringing my drum is because i sold my whole kit but now i have bought a new one and will deffinatley be bringing it to home games and some away(if i can afford them) i dont know if it will have been delivered before brentford but should definatley be here before liverpool, i will be in the RRE. wether we are winning loosing or drawing lets have 90 mins of none stop singing and get behind the lads! come on oldham! if anyone wants to message me add me on facebook ben tuohy or follow me on twitter @tuohy123

Heres an idea... Why dont they celetape a liece of white and blue card in the chaddy that everyone holds up when the players are coming out?? In the chaddy it could say OAFC? Look great in front of the cameras!

We do that every league game!! .......ooh wait it says oaafc and its the empty seats DOH!

I reckon everyone in the Chaddy/Mainstand will be your families/people who rarely come and don't know much songs and want to sit so there's no chance of getting the ground bouncing, Rocky is your best bet I'd say.

None of that la-de-da sitting and clapping bollocks for me, let's get behind our team.