I see Marsh-Brown is on his way....

Well that lasted long !

http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/Gary-Johnson-targets-Yeovil-Town-loan-signings/story-17717382-detail/story.html

On Marsh-Brown's omission, Johnson said: "That's with us at the minute. I didn't select him because I didn't select him, he wasn't injured or anything. I just felt he has not given us enough so I didn't think he warranted a place on the bench."

http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/Gary-Johnson-Championship-Yeovil-Town-s-players/story-17747807-detail/story.html

“Not all of them will happen but certainly a couple will happen really quickly.”

Keanu Marsh-Brown is likely to be amongst a handful of players leaving Huish Park this month after being dropped from squads to face Portsmouth and Orient.

Johnson said: “There are a couple of lads we have got to talk to. We think one is on his way anyway in Keanu. We spoke about that and there will be one or two others. But I need a little bit of time to chat with them to make sure we are not leaving them in the lurch and we can help them out.”

Ha. Letting him go will come back to haunt us, etc.

One of these days we're going to come up against this Latics Globetrotters team of Marsh-Brown, Roca, Alessandra, Smalley, Hall and the like, and then we'll really suffer.

Edited by Crusoe

Ha. Letting him go will come back to haunt us, etc.

One of these days we're going to come up against this Latics Globetrotters team of Marsh-Brown, Roca, Alessandra, Smalley, Hall and the like, and then we'll really suffer.

There should be a customised list of players we've released who went on to be :censored: to bring out every time the occasional one turns out to be useful.