Scousers in Chaddy and RRE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the Cheadle end that day sat on my hands when we scored. Similarly for Robbie's goal at Anfield in their main stand. I would have expected people around me to be miffed had I celebrated.

If they are there to watch the game, fine. If they overtly support the away team in a home end I have no sympathy for them if they get a clout.

Oh yeah, season ticket to prove that I'm not a Liverpool fan when someone who's been in the pub all day working themselves into a frenzy about 'Scousers on our manor taking the piss' hears my accent and decides to pick a fight. Knew there was something I'd forgotten to put in my bag.

Someone's going to feel a right dickhead when they punch Jose Baxter's dad by mistake.

An alternative area? It's a sell out so I hope you're referring to the nearest exit.

Well I'm fine with them being ejected.

But there are 300 unsold seats in the large section of the RRE. They were never put on sale.

Edited by opinions4u

Oh yeah, season ticket to prove that I'm not a Liverpool fan when someone who's been in the pub all day working themselves into a frenzy about 'Scousers on our manor taking the piss' hears my accent and decides to pick a fight. Knew there was something I'd forgotten to put in my bag.

Someone's going to feel a right dickhead when they punch Jose Baxter's dad by mistake.

can't see José Baxter's Dad celebrating if Liverpool score can you?

can't see José Baxter's Dad celebrating if Liverpool score can you?

Exactly. It's not a scouse accent witch hunt thread.

I was sat in the Millwall home end when we beat them 3-2 a few years ago (long story). Did I celebrate? Did I fudge! I was celebrating inside but didn't fancy a bottle of orange Fanta to the back of the head.

I think some people are missing the point of the original post. The "crime" isn't being scouse (see big Joe and Jose to name but two) it is celebrating a Liverpool goal in the home end.

This is clearly inflammatory and anyone who does it is either very stupid or out for trouble themselves.

I think some people are missing the point of the original post. The "crime" isn't being scouse (see big Joe and Jose to name but two) it is celebrating a Liverpool goal in the home end.

This is clearly inflammatory and anyone who does it is either very stupid or out for trouble themselves.

Thank you Magic Mikey. Don't want people thinking I'm gonna go around the Chaddy End punching people with a hint of a scouse accent!

Exactly. It's not a scouse accent witch hunt thread.

I was sat in the Millwall home end when we beat them 3-2 a few years ago (long story). Did I celebrate? Did I fudge! I was celebrating inside but didn't fancy a bottle of orange Fanta to the back of the head.

Ditto - 'cept I was on the side, the natives were incredibly hostile though, mainly to the policve who were in the stand videoing them.