yesterday..

i cant help thinking after yesterdays game that dickovs body language knew he was a man on borrowed time.. thoughts anyone? also a few of my mates at work were all of the opinion after watching it on tv were saying the ground is to all intents and purposes is a :censored:hole. i still think we need a new ground

...also a few of my mates at work were all of the opinion after watching it on tv were saying the ground is to all intents and purposes is a :censored:hole. i still think we need a new ground

Do any of your mates at work watching on TV know anyone prepared to finance the new ground? If so, please get them to inform Corney.

i cant help thinking after yesterdays game that dickovs body language knew he was a man on borrowed time.. thoughts anyone? also a few of my mates at work were all of the opinion after watching it on tv were saying the ground is to all intents and purposes is a :censored:hole. i still think we need a new ground

As a collection of statements of the blindingly obvious that's pretty hard to beat

Beg to differ, Boundary Park looked magnificent on the telly, raw and passionate.

I actually agree with this. From watching the game on ITV player last night, apart from the lack of stand (which wasn't noticeable on most of the footage), I thought it looked like a charming little place!

Re PD's body language. I didn't notice at the game itself as I was too busy going bonkers myself but watching again, he was noticably less animated than usual. He didn't give his usual mouthfuls to the officials but I put this down to him wanting to look professional on the telebox.

At the end, I thought he'd go more nuts but I think he was pretty stunned and overwhelmed. He looked close to tears at one point. I also thought he'd come out and do his usual clenched fist/crouched down thingy to the crowd but I think they all went inside pronto to listen to the draw.

Edited by bossrocks

I actually agree with this. From watching the game on ITV player last night, apart from the lack of stand (which wasn't noticeable on most of the footage), I thought it looked like a charming little place!

Re PD's body language. I didn't notice at the game itself as I was too busy going bonkers myself but watching again, he was noticably less animated than usual. He didn't give his usual mouthfuls to the officials but I put this down to him wanting to look professional on the telebox.

At the end, I thought he'd go more nuts but I think he was pretty stunned and overwhelmed. He looked close to tears at one point. I also thought he'd come out and do his usual clenched fist/crouched down thingy to the crowd but I think they all went inside pronto to listen to the draw.

Definitely a different demeanour from PD at the side of the pitch on Sunday - a refreshing change.

great way to take a glorious occasion and point out the most obvious 'faults'. thanks mate, thanks a lot.

I thought he only did this at away games, would be odd for him to visit all 3 stands and do it individually for each, his reactions definitely increased in happiness and excitement as the game kept going on, he seemed to lose himself in the occasion more.