Connor Brown?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope it does not New Blue

Wabara is on the books of a premiership club and playing at a championship club, not on a par at all

Brown was give a chance today in league 1 and looks like he was :censored:, I will give him more gameslike I have said previously but you can no longer use Wabara in the argument, he doenst play for us anymore which is whay you wanted.

Just Brown on his own now he is playing please

I'm using Wabara in the argument because that is what Lee Sinnott is referring to as we had previously argued that Wabara is no better. (He was an unused sub today for Blackpool)

I accept that Brown was absymal today but I'll say that he's been sitting on the bench for a long time and has walked into a team with 7 losses in 8. For a lad with very little first team football experience we can't begin to comprehend how difficult that must be.

In almost every match that Brown had played in before this game he had been excellent and solid in my opinion. It was ONE match but because it was so important we have latched onto his very poor performance as the game feels as though it is more than just ONE match.

Edited by NewBlue

Was his all round game poor? I didn't go but heard defensively he was ok and no fault for the goals

But his distribution was shocking as well as general control of ball

Maybe we will see Winchester at right back against Yeovil, which will accommodate Paul Murray to strengthen the midfield ?

Maybe we will see Winchester at right back against Yeovil, which will accommodate Paul Murray to strengthen the midfield ?

Although brown had a shocker today I'd leave Winchester in midfield. I thought he had another good game and a run of games there will do him the world of good.

Brown was absolute dog:censored: today. Caught out of position every few minutes, and was just as bad going forward where he got the ball and just froze. I could have done a better job. It was between him and Iwelumo for the worst player in Blue. He can go back to Watford if that's an indicator of his future performances.

Brown was absolute dog:censored: today. Caught out of position every few minutes, and was just as bad going forward where he got the ball and just froze. I could have done a better job. It was between him and Iwelumo for the worst player in Blue. He can go back to Watford if that's an indicator of his future performances.

Think that's a little harsh on iwelumo, let's face we only played it long to him.

I'd put him at fault for the first goal, looked like he lst it before there guy had a free run,.......young Connor was totally out of his depth today, one of the worst performances from a Latics player I have ever seen

He must've been bleeding awful then 'cos i've seen some absolutely terrible performances from Latics players this season. I couldn't be arsed didn't go today but I listened on Latics World and Gordon and Roy said he was gash.