SC panned on R5

Let's not start taking anything Savage says seriously or in the same way that we may with a respected journalist/ broadcaster.

He's a wind up merchant though I'm not sure that he has the intelligence to realise that that's why he's employed. He regularly spouts bollocks which gets people ringing up 606 to argue with him and generate interest in the show. Can be mildly entertaining somedays as long as you see it for what it is. When we we're on our way to Scunthorpe on New Years Day I was listening to Pat Murphy (who IS a respected contributor to sports radio and journalism) tear a strip off Savage for his lack of research when talking about Villa's problems and basically simply talking :censored:e over other people. Lovely it was.

Listening to that I get out of it, and this may be reading between the lines, is that PD went out with idiot Savage after the game and had a good moan about the situation and how loyal he's been and could have gone on to better things.

Savage goes on about the quality he's added to the squad (Baxter, Derbyshire, Croft) and how he's a great motivator.....obvious question then Mr Savage is why are we one point off relegation zone having played a game more?

PD has become the 'littel blue eyed boy' of the footballing media.

Ronnie Irani on talk sport "PD maybe sacked, do you believe that !!!"

Now I'm no PD outer but what I will back is the opinion of all those who get off the backside every week and get down to BP over those who probably havn't been to BP or watched Oldham once this year, no mater of how much of an expert they have been.

You are witnessing me becoming a PD outer....or a PD ef off then if you are too good for us.

now if people want to talk about useless moronic idiots in the media.........dont get me started on that tool Irani

Savage just backs his mates, but...

You say these "experts" dobt know what goes on at latics every week. Croft was there - he has a better idea than any of us do.

Last week Most chairman when asked about dickov's future would have said "Lets just enjoy the moment" and left it at that. Simon loves to hear the sound of his own voice.

The picture of the players in the changing room after the game - Corney is there, where is Dickov? That spoke volumes to me and not in a good way. Tells me everything I need to know about Corney.

What I will say now is we have brought in players who coupled with what we have and to come back (Furman, smith and Simmo) should have enough to stay up....

And win the cup.

Credit to Corney for the Barnard signing, I didnt think we'd pay the wages for someone of that standard to be honest.

You didn't see PD being drowned in champers along with the players and SC because he was busy doing 12 million interviews for radio/tv ect, after we caused one of the biggest upsets in British football for a very long time.

You didn't see PD being drowned in champers along with the players and SC because he was busy doing 12 million interviews for radio/tv ect, after we caused one of the biggest upsets in British football for a very long time.

A good 25 hours after a non-league team won away at a Premiership ground.

Robbie Savage is a truly awful eejit, dont know how anyone can listen to anything he's on - immediate off button. Simon Corney is a knobhead. Paul Dickov needs to pull his finger out. The players also. Eintracht Frankfurt stink.

And we beat Liverpool, tra la lala laaaaaaaaaa

I cant believe anyone listens to talk:censored:e, They are all complete numpties. All deliberate provacative garbage. Irani is one of worst.

What do you expect from a radio station that was once owned by Kelvin Mackenzie. The current owners paid multi-millions to buy the station off him.

He's a :censored: :censored: :censored: