Team for Walsall?

4-3-1-2 or whatever we had against Liverpool should be kept.

Bouzy

Brown

Byrne

Mvoto

Grounds

Croft

Wes

Murray

Baxter

Iwelumo

Barnard

A little bit harsh on Winchester as he's arguably earned a run in the team after Sunday, but it's a game where I think we need a lot of nous to get us the win which is why I think Murray should start. It's a bit narrow but if we get players in and around Iwelumo I could see us getting a lot of joy. The key player for me is Connor Brown. Croft did very well through the middle on Sunday but had Wabara getting forward to provide good width. Brown needs to do the same without getting exposed defensively, which could be quite tricky. Hope he's up to the task.

If we go for a flat 4-4-2 then I'd drop Baxter back into CM alongside Wes and bring in Winchester on the left ahead of Murray and Obita. I'd like to see Obita earn his place from a good performance off the bench.

Is anybody else concerned that the new boys might be short of match practice? don't expect too much from four new faces all thrown into a relegation battle. it may take a few games to gel, time that we cant afford? Unfortunately we don't have much choice, lets hope it works.

Is anybody else concerned that the new boys might be short of match practice? don't expect too much from four new faces all thrown into a relegation battle. it may take a few games to gel, time that we cant afford? Unfortunately we don't have much choice, lets hope it works.

In the majority of games this season the same players week in week out have failed to gel, you are right we have no choice. A bit of passion on the pitch, and also from us on the terraces will help, right im off to Walsall 3 points please.

Think we should go for the same players and system as vs Liverpool as much as possible i.e. 4-3-1-2 with the new strikers.

PD shouldn't be afraid to change it if its not working though, we've got some options from the bench now!

Winchester to start for me.

Edited by bossrocks

slightly but think all know the score and hungry to be part of Everton. Really no excuses with the squad even with injuries Its not being said anywhere but I cant see Smith or Simpson being ready for Everton or a close call. Have a feeling Barnard is exactly the right player to get us a few goals, Iwelumo giving both Baxter and Barnard a bit of space. We shall see but hopeful in a latics supporting way. ObiWon wants to prove his worth and Croft HAS to or hes unemployed. Muzza has more skill than hes being given credit for and well worth a shirt.

But where's Muzza going to play, no room for him in the starting line up is there ?

Edited by BP1960