So Proud Of That

They came to kick us off the park, the ref was the :censored: we know he is and after that equaliser the look on my kids' faces was my moment of the season - my son now finally 'gets it'

Stand up and take a bow lads, the yard dogs made a come back!!! And I love Matt Smith proving people wrong again! Iwelumo did ok but smithy was unplayable after he came on!!!

Top man Dickov in his comments too! And give TP the job until summer, see you at Stevenage for another massive instalment

-

Lapsed Oldham fan. After attending just a handful of home games this season, and being disappointed by a lack of passion and desire, I decided last minute to go. What I witnessed was an amazing effort, and all I really ask from the team. I'll be attending the next home game in anticipation.

Yeah first half Fellani was way too deep which helped, would love to see piennar( god knows how you spell it) playing for us the man is a joy to watch. Thought Neville was way too negative and Jelavic is not that good a player, good to see us perform as equals to a full strength top 6 Prem side.

Lapsed Oldham fan. After attending just a handful of home games this season, and being disappointed by a lack of passion and desire, I decided last minute to go. What I witnessed was an amazing effort, and all I really ask from the team. I'll be attending the next home game in anticipation.

Thats what we need come and join us we can make more noise, it really gives the players a lift