Last week was great Now go do it again!

Pretty much what the teamtalk should be

the last 3 games we've shown how well we can play we've gota a wonderful opportunity to do it all over again this week.

Put in the kind of performances we've shown recently and we will get a good result tomorrow none of this oh we are out of the bottom 4 now and we are playing a side as good as down easy 3 points

No!

No typical Latics tomorrow we go out and we win the game and we earn the right to win the game.

Then tuesday night yet again we go live to the nation(we've been on itv more times than coronation street this last month) and our players yet again have the opportunity to make names for themselves. As players some of them may get this opportunity again but as a group its highly unlikely they will get another shot at an FA cup quarter final a group its a wonderful opportunity seize it!We more than matched them in the 1st game

I'm not for one minute saying we are going to go there and win both Man City and United have been turned over at Goodison in the last 12 months but atleast take the opportunity and come off the pitch at the end knowing they left nothing in the dressing room.

See you at the game tomorrow everyone

Just win tomorrow. Everton will be a nice day out but I can't see us winning at Goodison as only Chelsea have won there this season! The 3 points against Pompey is more important at this stage of the season in my opinion (especially as Bury are 1-0 up against County as I type)

Just win tomorrow. Everton will be a nice day out but I can't see us winning at Goodison as only Chelsea have won there this season! The 3 points against Pompey is more important at this stage of the season in my opinion (especially as Bury are 1-0 up against County as I type)

Latics don't need to win - as a draw/shoot-out will do. In fact a draw against Wigan and a draw/shoot-out in the replay, followed by a draw/shoot-out in both the Semi-final and Final (no replays) would see Latics win the F.A. Cup without winning another game.

Latics don't need to win - as a draw/shoot-out will do. In fact a draw against Wigan and a draw/shoot-out in the replay, followed by a draw/shoot-out in both the Semi-final and Final (no replays) would see Latics win the F.A. Cup without winning another game.

No flare. TP out!