Byrne out, Lets hope Tarky is fully fit

If Tarky went of I would move Grounds in at CB, shift Brown to left back and put Muray at RB.

Worrying because of lack of football for Murray of late and Grounds at CB but would be more experienced than Belizeka playing at the back who has been out for ages

Lets hope doesnt come to this and sure it wont

Murray cant play.

If Tarky went of I would move Grounds in at CB, shift Brown to left back and put Muray at RB.

Worrying because of lack of football for Murray of late and Grounds at CB but would be more experienced than Belizeka playing at the back who has been out for ages

Cup tied

MURRAY IS CUPTIED.

Murray cup tied. Winchester would provide cover at RB

I'm puzzled by our lack of defensive cover since Wabara left. We never strengthened that area. Hopefully Tarky will last the game and we get a new recruit or two before Saturday

Would depend on how serious Byrne's injury is. We have Winchester, Mellor & now Belezika returning. They're good enough to continue to the fight to maintain our L1 status if called upon.

Edited by Twisbrogan

So you'd rather play 3 different people completely out of postion than give a young, albeit inexperienced, centre half a crack in his natural position. Good lord, you really do live up to your username ha ha. I wonder if Iwelumu can play left back? :wink:

And before anybody says, yes I know Murray can't play.

So you'd rather play 3 different people completely out of postion than give a young, albeit inexperienced, centre half a crack in his natural position. Good lord, you really do live up to your username ha ha. I wonder if Iwelumu can play left back? :wink:

Murray ca........ oh

Not that I'm suggesting for a second that we do this tonight but...

...has Iwelumo played at centre back before? If Byrne and one of Mvoto or Tarky are injured and we do need an experienced player at the back in the short term during the rest of the season we could do worse that him filling in. Against Everton at home he was back defending corners and organising the defence in the absence of Byrne or any other experienced player and while he does a job up top it seems as though his biggest value is the influence he has on the team. The back four has done well recently but without Byrne it lacks experience.

Although we probably have the money now to enable us to bring in another centre back.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

I actually would against Everton's yes, tied in with the fact Glenn B hasnt been fit for a long time and has a lack of football even at reserve level since his injury

If he had been fit for months and had a few apperances wouldnt be doubting it but thats a strong baptisim of fire by anyone standards. It probably doesnt help havent since much of him either.

Lol lets be honest we will be winning anyway and probably be pinned it with 9 back at Barnard up top clinging onto the lead at that time

Doesnt matter now anyway as Murray is cup tied as didnt realise