What happened with the steward at the end?

There was issues in the paddock , at full time a oldham fan went near the pitch and all steward jumped on him but could not get him down, and the police came over.

There was 1 steward who was bouncing about though, looked from the upper tier like he was looking for a fight!

i was in row 7 in the paddock and it what seems to happen as my video a little sketchy, as oldham players at end of game came towards us some lads 14-30 year olds got on their chairs like a lot of people and were simply applauding team. as usual 1 over zealous steward did not like this and appeared to push someone wether it was a kid or a youth not sure , they then appear to fall of chair and a bit of a fuss and a bobby comes over and then my video ends.

im not sure if the said person got threw out but its shows that one simple minded steward could have caused a riot.

proud night anyway!

Where I was sat in the upper near to the Everton fans there was a stocky boistrous steward in a Paul & Shark beanie hat that was quite confrontational to just about everyone. Mind you, he was herding cats in the area where the Oldham 'Erberts were standing to be fair.

hahahhaha this is funny i was sat on the front row and then at the end the steward tryd to grab a lad who was just walking out of the stand so i grabed them and then they all grabbed me so when they let go their was 1 steward bald with no teeth then grabed me i said if you dont get off ill grab you back then he said ill then punch you hahahah so i said go for it and he was shocked because i didnt back down then he pretended to throw a punch and i didnt flinch at all and the wound him up more and was just laughing in his face so all the other stewards had to calm him down was funny hahah

hahahhaha this is funny i was sat on the front row and then at the end the steward tryd to grab a lad who was just walking out of the stand so i grabed them and then they all grabbed me so when they let go their was 1 steward bald with no teeth then grabed me i said if you dont get off ill grab you back then he said ill then punch you hahahah so i said go for it and he was shocked because i didnt back down then he pretended to throw a punch and i didnt flinch at all and the wound him up more and was just laughing in his face so all the other stewards had to calm him down was funny hahah

And now for our english viewers...

This is funny. I was sat on the front row after the game when an Everton steward tried to grab a lad who was just walking out of the stand, in response I grabbed the steward which caused a group of stewards to confront me, grabbing me back. When they let go their was 1 steward, bald with no teeth, grabbing me. I told him, 'if you don't get off me I'll grab you back' he said if I moved to touch him he'd punch me. So I said 'go for it' to which he was shocked as he expected me to back down. Fuelled by his machismo, he pretended to throw a punch towards me and I didn't flinch at all (cause I'm 'ard) which also accompanied by me laughing in his face wound him up and the other stewards had to calm him down.

FIFY.

(Yes, I'm bored)

By jove, I have a rip-roaring tale and no mistake. I was positioned on the frontest of rows when a steward of the establishment tried to man-handle a young gentleman from the Oldham contingent, to counter his advances I took it upon myself to apprehend the errant steward. Much to my surprise one scruffy oik with a departure in the dental region molested me in an aggravated manner. I declared to the ruffian that if he did not unhand me I shall be forced to reciprocate the advances and offer conduct likewise. Aghast, the pokey oaf then suggested that such a gesture may prompt his next actions to be more of a Queensbury fashion. "Listen here you annoying little man", I said, "you are starting to get my gander up, I've a good mind to give you a bunch of fives". The rapscallion then feigned a pugilistic strike, which of course did not faze such an upstanding gentleman like myself you know...

classy+monocle.gif

By jove, I have a rip-roaring tale and no mistake. I was positioned on the frontest of rows when a steward of the establishment tried to man-handle a young gentleman from the Oldham contingent, to counter his advances I took it upon myself to apprehend the errant steward. Much to my surprise one scruffy oik with a departure in the dental region molested me in an aggravated manner. I declared to the ruffian that if he did not unhand me I shall be forced to reciprocate the advances and offer conduct likewise. Aghast, the pokey oaf then suggested that such a gesture may prompt his next actions to be more of a Queensbury fashion. "Listen here you annoying little man", I said, "you are starting to get my gander up, I've a good mind to give you a bunch of fives". The rapscallion then feigned a pugilistic strike, which of course did not faze such an upstanding gentleman like myself you know...

classy+monocle.gif

Love it!

By jove, I have a rip-roaring tale and no mistake. I was positioned on the frontest of rows when a steward of the establishment tried to man-handle a young gentleman from the Oldham contingent, to counter his advances I took it upon myself to apprehend the errant steward. Much to my surprise one scruffy oik with a departure in the dental region molested me in an aggravated manner. I declared to the ruffian that if he did not unhand me PpI shall be forced to reciprocate the advances and offer conduct likewise. Aghast, the pokey oaf then suggested that such a gesture may prompt his next actions to be more of a Queensbury fashion. "Listen here you annoying little man", I said, "you are starting to get my gander up, I've a good mind to give you a bunch of fives". The rapscallion then feigned a pugilistic strike, which of course did not faze such an upstanding gentleman like myself you know...

classy+monocle.gif

Do you write for family guy?