Did they ask you to send them a scouting report?

No, it was my initiative which has not been acknowledged by two members of staff at the club - that's what my

beef is really about.

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're being unreasonable and I'm not sure what you're looking to gain from broadcasting your 'beef' on here.

I don't think it's so unreasonable to expect a simple acknowledgement. Given that the club is :censored:ing potless, I would suggest they should be looking to exploit the free 'services' of a scout, if they're offered.

I think you're being unreasonable and I'm not sure what you're looking to gain from broadcasting your 'beef' on here.

I don't gain anything, I am merely stating bad practice by the club, I take it the club can do no wrong for you and you resent any criticism.

I don't gain anything, I am merely stating bad practice by the club, I take it the club can do no wrong for you and you resent any criticism.

Regardless of anything else , I would not say that the club can do no wrong for Zorro.

Keeping my word, I did say I'd let you all know who it was I recommended, so I 've just popped in to let you know it's Duncan Watmore of Altrincham.

Keep an eye out for a lad at Stockport Sports.

Finally, The Latics have asked me to recommend any further prospects I come across.

Edited by BP1960

Keeping my word, I did say I'd let you all know who it was I recommended, so I 've just popped in to let you know it's Duncan Watmore of Altrincham.

Keep an eye out for a lad at Stockport Sports.

Finally, The Latics have asked me to recommend any further prospects I come across.

So did the club get back to you in the end BP?

So did the club get back to you in the end BP?

Yes, with an apology after I sent in a complaint about no acknowledgments of my reports.

I was invited to join the clubs scouting staff with special non league duties, but had to decline as I don't want full time commitment any more.

However, I was assured any future recommendations will be welcome.

Yes, with an apology after I sent in a complaint about no acknowledgments of my reports.

I was invited to join the clubs scouting staff with special non league duties, but had to decline as I don't want full time commitment any more.

However, I was assured any future recommendations will be welcome.

Well there we go all worked out in the end.

Incidentally his Dad isn't exactly Joe Bloggs either http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Watmore

Edited by rudemedic

Well there we go all worked out in the end.

Incidentally his Dad isn't exactly Joe Bloggs either http://en.m.wikipedi...iki/Ian_Watmore

Duncan Watmore goal (at 5.05) v Corby, he does these runs many times in games; (he's number 9)

http://www.101greatg...m-v-corby-town/

Edited by BP1960