Low Quarter Cup Final attendances

Blackburn v Millwall.

Given Blackburns history and generally bigger attendances, I know it was Millwall, but 8,635 is dire.

Nearly as dire as Wigans....

Given a Wmbley appearance is on the cards, it is doubly poor.

£13k in Nov fixture in League

Lowest in over 20 years but Titterati not sure last lowest.

The Blackburn owners haven't got a clue...my mate is a Blackburn fan and I was going to go with him but tickets where still priced at £18. I didn't want to go that much. if they had reduced the price to £10 then they would have had a much bigger gate. The business mind of the back room people there is a shambles when it comes to football!

It's because the F.A. cup has been devalued to such an extent that it's become a minor inconvenience that gets in the way of more important fixtures.

A sad and unnecessary demise of the greatest domestic knockout tournament on the planet and one bought about by sheer greed.

The Blackburn owners haven't got a clue...my mate is a Blackburn fan and I was going to go with him but tickets where still priced at £18. I didn't want to go that much. if they had reduced the price to £10 then they would have had a much bigger gate. The business mind of the back room people there is a shambles when it comes to football!

18 quid for an fa cup quarter final game where the winners go to Wembley... Yes ridiculous..!

£18 is a brilliant price for an FA Cup QF replay. If we'd have got through to the QF price would have been (at least) £25 and I don't think anyone will have had any complaints.

Dont think it helped rather than the replay being played a fortnight later been arranged 4 days laters (wenger wanted this timescale for replays for years) sure Millwall took over 2000 to Tranmere for a replay last time they where at this stage of the competiton.

Dont think it helped rather than the replay being played a fortnight later been arranged 4 days laters (wenger wanted this timescale for replays for years) sure Millwall took over 2000 to Tranmere for a replay last time they where at this stage of the competiton.

It was always the following week back in the day. The police changed it because they couldn't get organised in the short time scale.

The Ewood Park gate was a disgrace to the competition and the club, why are fans even bothering when at a rare and realistic opportunity to reach the final they choose to stay away...

I work with a Blackburn fan and his lame excuse was they stayed away as they dont like the brand of football at the moment... blimey we've been served up utter dross for 20 years but i'd have queued all night for a home QF against anyone...

Edited by AndyGortonsMatches