M'Changama - Released

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't happy clap your way out of this 5hite

Give over. A crock's gone. Furman's been replaced.

I'm no :censored:ing happy clapper, but the over-reaction to this is ridiculous.

I like both players. But, ultimately, they're just two of dozens of bog standard midfielders in the bottom three divisions. If we get relegated it won't be because of the decision to let both leave.

Give over. A crock's gone. Furman's been replaced.

I'm no :censored:ing happy clapper, but the over-reaction to this is ridiculous.

I like both players. But, ultimately, they're just two of dozens of bog standard midfielders in the bottom three divisions. If we get relegated it won't be because of the decision to let both leave.

Of course it won't but that doesn't mean it is the correct decision.

As a PR exercise on the back of Furman leaving , this appears amatuerish & not well thought out .

I doubt this is the case , I do think black clouds are approaching , and the players body language & performance tomorrow will speak volumes.

exactly

Thought he would be just the type of player we'd look to keep next year...Can play a across all midfield positions reasonably well & always seemed wages were low. Maybe he's moving back towards home.

exactly

At the new manager forum Corney confirmed that it was M'Changama's agent who made this happen.

The lad has good reasons to remain in France and is injured for 6 months.

Makes sense whichever way you look at it.

Seem to remember thinking that the timescale for his injury seemed overly optimistic. Missing pre-season can be very problematic in terms of performance during the following season. I actually think Youseff might well fit in with the new manager's supposed way of thinking a lot more, especially off the pitch, he could be back I suppose. But if not Bonne Chance Youseff, having that pearler of a cross as the last memorable bit of action in a club career is a good way to say Au Revoir.