M'Changama - Released

Either we have a midfielder lined up and need the cash or we're seeing corney save as much money as he can before he leaves with the FA Cup money...

Always liked this little guy - shame he has had to leave

good luck changy!

Edited by Fruitygoo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted.

Thought the lad was a great talent and had shown glimpses of being the real deal. On a small contract, young, enthusiastic and was good back-up. Although he was plagued with injury I'd have kept him. Didn't mind putting his foot in and had great vision and an eye for goal, scored some important one's for us this season.

We must have a lot of faith in Winchester for the future and this probably tells us there will be a mass exodus and another "build a squad" for next season.

We've missed a trick with this lad. If he was fit I'd say with his age and ability he is more of an asset than Furman.

Edited by NewBlue

Either we have a midfielder lined up and need the cash or we're seeing corney save as much money as he can before he leaves with the FA Cup money...

Always liked this little guy - shame he has had to leave

Well, he was out for the season.

At the moment i'm starting to get really pissed off. I think you might be right - run the club down and then do a runner. I mean, seriously, 10 weeks to sort out the backroom staff/manager? Getting rid of the captain? We're sinking fast and what do we get - :censored: upon :censored:? I've defended SC, but i'm starting to get angry - i'm putting on my angry pants....and maybe my angry jumper for tomorrow.

Nothing sinister in this as far as I can see. Changy is out for the season so in effect he is out of contract now.

The Club are committed to pay him but have put an offer to him to "buy out" the remaining 3.5 months of his contract. There are financial benefits to both the player and club of doing this in terms of NI contributions and is faiirly common practice.

Pity Changy got injured as I think he would have been an important member of the team during this run in.

Good Luck Changy and thanks for your erfforts.

There are financial benefits to both the player and club of doing this in terms of NI contributions and is faiirly common practice.

He's a cheap player and he's a good player and a top talent so finance shouldn't come into the equation.

He should have been kept.

Gutted about this I thought he was a really good player but jut unfortunately couldn't get into the team in his natural position, he put in a lot of effort when he came in and possibly wasnt in his natural position like when he was played out on the wing - his cross for Matt Smith v Liverpool for example.

Best of luck and wish he could of stayed!

I just can't be arsed with this club at the moment, the club had built up some fantastic momentum and good feeling this season however the menu has quickly reverted to same :censored: sandwich we have been fed for the last 5 years.

Id agree Prozac, everything smacks of doing it on the bloody cheap.