M'Changama - Released

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers all

I will be hammering into that then, 1st time really ever backed against us even in individual games I rarely do it

Was expecting it to be something like 11/8 so more than happy with those prices and could be hell of a lot shorter come 5pm tomorrow :(

Cant see us getting anymore than 1pt tomorrow at best

We've got rid of a clogger and someone who won't be fit until the end of the season anyway. Massive over reaction.

Furman was not that bad, he alongside others have massively underpreformed as well as being mismanaged

Wes is made of glass, if he gets injured what then? Yes I would choose him out of the two of them when only playing one but Wes aint as good as we all make out IMO, he is an average player in a :censored: side

We are short of numbers and appear to be penny pinching when we need leadership and people to stand up and be counted

Since the season started we have brought in Derbyshire, Baxter and Wabara to fill out the squad to 25 players. Whilst we have lost Derbyshire and Wabara they have been replaced by Iwelumo, Barnard, Murray and Obita. that takes you to 27. All but 1 of those players have spent time on the pitch this season.

Whilst Furman and McChangama have gone this week (neither of them are currently in the 1st pick - for different reasons obviously) we have signed a replacement today so the squad is still at 26.

Before anyone says that figure includes youngsters like Jacob and Belezika, go and do your homework of the other clubs in our league and see what their respective squad sizes are. I think you will be in for a shock.

The moves this week are not bad news. Changy will not play again this season and their is money to be saved by doing this deal. It makes good business sense (It's good to see we are benefitting from having an accountant as CEO) no matter what anyone thinks from a sporting perspective and it does not preclude the new manager offering Changy a contract for next season if he thinks that appropriate. As for Furman. He wanted to go. Plain and simple. Whilst I thank him for his past efforts I do not want players like that in my football club no matter who they are. They need to be committed to the cause in our position and he clearly was not.

I'm afraid this thread is yet another massive over reaction.

Anyway, I trust TP and PG will have us set up right for tomorrows game as they have done in every game so far to be fair. Hopefully we will get that bit of luck that has gone against us in the last 3 games and pick something valuable up from the game. Roll on tomorrow and 3pm

bet whoever writes the official website will be pleased he's been replaced by someone called Smith though!

I bet whoever writes the official website is still sat at his desk trying to work out how to turn off his computer.