Iain Dowie wants paying between now and the end of the season to take the job, :censored:ING PAY IT HIM!!!

FACT - will cost us minimum £500k in lost league fees alone if we go down and that doesn't even start with the season tickets not sold and general crowds.

Pay Dowie £50k til June to keep us up and give him 2 years thereafter.

As a rough guess at £50k now til June vs £500k + for going down???

Corney i have always thought you knew what you were doing, but you are showing yourself to be a :censored:ing idiot as the weeks go by.

At the miniute i would accept anyone till the end of the season. This lot need a different voice without favourites...croft and obita both subbed today both shaking their damn heads in the process...disrespectful...

Wife Obita shaking his head as he was coming off? He was one of the worst players on the pitch.

Disagreed with the Croft change but, to be fair, Millar did OK.

If the players don't fancy the hard work , passion & effort needed we will go down .

We have the softest underbelly of any team I can ever recall.

For away teams to be cruising to victory with single goal leads all season says it all.

The players must have been lambasted at least a dozen times this season , over effort , passion & desire.

It has had no effect . If you have to bawl an employee out more than once for the same thing .....it ain't gonna happen me thinks.

If the players don't fancy the hard work , passion & effort needed we will go down .

We have the softest underbelly of any team I can ever recall.

For away teams to be cruising to victory with single goal leads all season says it all.

The players must have been lambasted at least a dozen times this season , over effort , passion & desire.

It has had no effect . If you have to bawl an employee out more than once for the same thing .....it ain't gonna happen me thinks.

Spot on with this.

I think the thing for most, certainly for me, is Dowie will instill a lot of passion and he won't take :censored: from the players. In the end this might not be enough but from the candidates out there, i think Dowie would give the club the biggest lift. The new manager effect could be what we need as long as we get someone with a bit of experience and fight in them

The thing is, with a team comprised of loan players and players that will not be here next season, the writing is on the wall. Whoever comes in now, will be managing a League Two side next season. Corney has left it too late.

totally agree with you corney has shown his true colours,he should have appointed a new manager the week after paul resigned,but hes shown how much a coward and bull:censored:ter he really is.im sorry but hes not the messiah a lot of people think he is