Connor Brown

Sorry, but he's as bad a player as I can remember playing for us. He'd make the all-time list with Lord Kangana.

He's a liability, teams (quite correctly) target him as the weak link, all he's got in his locker are aimless punts forward.

Korey Smith played RB in the promotion winning Norwich side. He has to be put in on Tuesday night.

Shockingly bad. The worst out of a team full of awful performances. The anti-MoM - take a bow son.

His distribution is terrible but the thing that annoys me the most about him is how he never runs at the opposition, there are times where he is in 10 yards of space and yet in stead of having a run he looks for the pass straight away. All those who think he is better than wabara need there heads checking

Let Grabban get goal side of him. Actually fouled him (imo Grabban was honest in not going down) and then had the gall to moan at Wes, Tarky and Grounds.

He really is shockingly bad. I've said i didnt really rate him; but i've given him ample time to 'bed in'

- an now - in summary. He's feckin toss-wank.

Needs taking out of the side asap.

He was wank. But he wasn't alone.

Unfortunately too true. I actually dont think any if them can hold their heads up high after that. I've read JYM & Bouzy being exempt of criticism, but IMO; neither of them were really on it.

It's been a while since i've come away with every single player having had a shocking game. They did today. But Brown was the worst of the lot IMO

Thought Boozy made two decent stops and Mvoto, for me, is one of the few who tried to drive us forward.

I agree Brown was terrible. I have never been a fan of his and got roundly criticised for saying the Brown/Warbara comparison was reminiscent of the old Eardley/Lomax one.

Thought Boozy made two decent stops and Mvoto, for me, is one of the few who tried to drive us forward.

I agree Brown was terrible. I have never been a fan of his and got roundly criticised for saying the Brown/Warbara comparison was reminiscent of the old Eardley/Lomax one.

But you are right; and I said the same. Wabara wasn't a world beater - far from it. But he's in a different league compaired to Brown.

I know what you mean with JYM; he broke from defence a couple of times. I just didnt think he was a solid in defence as he normally is; and hoofed it just a much as Tarky and Brown did.

TBF - none of them shone, at all, all game.

Sorry, but he's as bad a player as I can remember playing for us. He'd make the all-time list with Lord Kangana.

He's a liability, teams (quite correctly) target him as the weak link, all he's got in his locker are aimless punts forward.

Korey Smith played RB in the promotion winning Norwich side. He has to be put in on Tuesday night.

Shockingly bad. The worst out of a team full of awful performances. The anti-MoM - take a bow son.