do the players want it

Today the body language was all wrong. You could see it from the start when they are shaking hands, heads down not caring. If that was a team up for it they would be bouncing. They also need to have a bit of urgency in their game which would also lift the crowd. It was like being at Old Trafford today quiet and bloody boring. Come latics show a bit of passion prdie and belief

Do none of the soon be out of contract players , want to stay ?

Hardly impressing their current employer.

I was raging by half time at the lack of skill , tactics , energy , drive , passion , will to win etc.

We looked like we were settling for 0-1 from kick off , just like Sheff U, mindset seems to be 'if' we beat Hartlepool it will be ok.

Bouzy & Big Jean were fine today ,the others to differing degrees were a shambles .

Imo we were little better against Pompey or Sheff U .

We have had 2 Premier league strikers this year , yet we are constantly in a goal scoring drought.

Do none of the soon be out of contract players , want to stay ?

Hardly impressing their current employer.

I was raging by half time at the lack of skill , tactics , energy , drive , passion , will to win etc.

We looked like we were settling for 0-1 from kick off , just like Sheff U, mindset seems to be 'if' we beat Hartlepool it will be ok.

Bouzy & Big Jean were fine today ,the others to differing degrees were a shambles .

Imo we were little better against Pompey or Sheff U .

We have had 2 Premier league strikers this year , yet we are constantly in a goal scoring drought.

I honestly don't think it's just the soon to be out of contract players, Baxter was :censored:ing awful...... as was Wes.

I don't think the players didn't want it. I think that for the majority we were just plain :censored:e. It didn't help that the team picked and formation were wrong, in my opinion.

The players want to win they just have no belief or confidence or character that a fighting team would need, hence the need for a new manager to hopefully inject life into the team.

The fact that we've come away from 3 losses without a goal is also demoralising for the players and with some awful refereeing performances within it's easy to put your head down and feel as though everything is against you.

I'm adamant that the players are desperate to win and care about our demise, the managerial vacancy and the player's personalities alongside some iffy tactics restrict us mostly.

I don't think the players didn't want it. I think that for the majority we were just plain :censored:e. It didn't help that the team picked and formation were wrong, in my opinion.

The players want to win they just have no belief or confidence or character that a fighting team would need, hence the need for a new manager to hopefully inject life into the team.

The fact that we've come away from 3 losses without a goal is also demoralising for the players and with some awful refereeing performances within it's easy to put your head down and feel as though everything is against you.

I'm adamant that the players are desperate to win and care about our demise, the managerial vacancy and the player's personalities alongside some iffy tactics restrict us mostly.

Sorry but that is horse :censored:.

The same bunch that beat Liverpool and Forest and gave Everton 2 cracking games.

They don't give a flying :censored:.

I agree the team selection was wrong but we have seen the likes of Croft and Obita bombing the wings and they didn't give a :censored: today.

I'm sick of too many loan players,

I'm sick of players who think they are better than they are,

I'm sick of players on Twitter,

I'm sick of players who don't think their (part time) job should require a bit of effort,

I'm sick of players who would rather be somewhere else and most of all,

I'm sick of players that simply don't care.

That was exactly the same starting 11 that performed so admirably against Everton at home.

The above picture says alot that was taken at the start of the match the 1st half was abysmal the players just went out and waited for the game to happen rather than going out their and making it happen which they did in the last 3 home games I've been to against Liverpool, Everton, and MK Dons.

Perhaps this says alot about the players what do they want from their careers because if they can't get up for it at home to Bournemouth they won't get too many more Liverpool and Everton games because they won't earn the right to play in those games.

Now as a season ticket holder and someone who will be one next season regardless which divsion we are in I expect them to actually have a go I can forgive players for not being Lionel Messi. Believe it or not I don't expect them to do it for me I expect them to do it for themselves its there careers at the end of the day that they are wasting.

Iwelumo actually showed some effort today, which pleased me, its a shame 50% of the rest couldnt be arsed.

Simple answer to your question is, no for 75%.

I factually feel a bit sorry for iwelumo, he gets slagged off by nearly everybody on here despite the fact every pass comes to him 6 foot in the air, I can't remember the last time we played it to him on the floor. Edited by 4froale

The problem is that we've got a team largely made up of loanees and players who are out of contract. They don't give a :censored: because their agents are telling them they won't be at BP next season anyway.

They should give a :censored: because even if they're on their way, their asking price will drop a lot with a relegation on their CV. I'm not sure they're clever enough to realise that.

Football at our level has become so short-termist and mercenary. Yesterday demonstrated that only too clearly and it was as bad as anything I've seen under PD or even DP.

Edited by bossrocks