Maybe it's time...

It's time for the site owner to cease taking new membership applications, before the site gets overfished...

This kind of thing always baffles me on here. The only message board i know where people moan if too many people post messages.

Have you ever considered just getting yourself a diary instead?

"Dear Diary, that bastard Corney......."

The only message board i know...

There are plenty where the administration frown on post count building; we do not as it serves no purpose here - we don't have unlockables/achievements at certain post count levels. Post what you like here within reason, it's how the membership respond that matters. If it looks like somebody's trolling, don't bother with it. To be fair, the OP is a bit ambiguous, although I'm assuming this is what they are alluding to. In response to the question as it is, the owner won't be doing anything of the sort.

a)dynamic IP addresses are very common and would render that useless

b)how would it be right that two people from the same household can't have separate account on owtb?

Most people have dynamic IP addresses.

Good point

I've already been told that and realised. Do you ever read the start of a thread before trying to correct someone?

Edited by OAFC_Ryan