Speculation

Ok I am bored at work...but been reading the newspapers online this morning and was listening to talksport talking about the departure of Paul Sturrock and then him leading the team out at Wembley for the JPT. Southend have given him this opportunity (very strange move in my opinion) because he had turned down a job opportunity he was offered at another club in the last two weeks because he wanted to lead the team out at wembley.

Could this be the No2 man that was under contract till the end of the season at another club? Could he have been one of the League 2 managers offering to do the job for nothing as mentioned by Simon Corney last week? Or am i just way wide of the mark?

My opinion he would be a great no2 for Lee Johnson exactly the experience we seemed to be looking for but would he be a no2 for someone?

Ok I am bored at work...but been reading the newspapers online this morning and was listening to talksport talking about the departure of Paul Sturrock and then him leading the team out at Wembley for the JPT. Southend have given him this opportunity (very strange move in my opinion) because he had turned down a job opportunity he was offered at another club in the last two weeks because he wanted to lead the team out at wembley.

Could this be the No2 man that was under contract till the end of the season at another club? Could he have been one of the League 2 managers offering to do the job for nothing as mentioned by Simon Corney last week? Or am i just way wide of the mark?

My opinion he would be a great no2 for Lee Johnson exactly the experience we seemed to be looking for but would he be a no2 for someone?

i dont think he would tbh, seems far to experienced to drop down to a number 2