He's been on twice if I remember rightly. Crewe and Coventry.

Both games he poised a threat to the opposition defence then never got another chance.

There must be something in training or behaviour because with our dreadful goalscoring column we obviously need to try something different.

I'd give him another go. Play 3 up front and take Bury on.

He's been on twice if I remember rightly. Crewe and Coventry.

Both games he poised a threat to the opposition defence then never got another chance.

There must be something in training or behaviour because with our dreadful goalscoring column we obviously need to try something different.

I'd give him another go. Play 3 up front and take Bury on.

Fairly sure he was on the pitch at the end of the Forest and Liverpuddle games.

Yea he scored a very good goal against Crewe as well can't get my head round it

That one escapes my memory. But he did equalise!

Edited by opinions4u

Scored one goal, done nowt else in the games he has been involved with. Scored a hatrick for the reserves against another reserve side of unknown quality and is now the king over the sea.

Barnard, Smith, Simpson and Iwelumo should have enough between them to score against league one opposition. It is upto the midfield to supply the service.

Scored one goal, done nowt else in the games he has been involved with. Scored a hatrick for the reserves against another reserve side of unknown quality and is now the king over the sea.

Barnard, Smith, Simpson and Iwelumo should have enough between them to score against league one opposition. It is upto the midfield to supply the service.

He's been involved in 4 games from the sounds of it. 2 against higher league opposition where he got about 10 minutes each and the other 2 he was very good in and scored a very good goal. You can't blame everything on our lack of creativity. Simpson had a 1-on-1 v Preston which he missed, Smith had one v Colchester that he missed and frankly I wouldn't want Iwelumo to have a 1-on-1 at all. Barnard has been industrious but hasn't had chances. Yes our midfield has lacked creativity but the striker has to have some accountability for not getting to passes, not being in position etc.

How is anybody rating him as high as you suggest? Over the past few weeks I've seen so many people call this team 'gutless tossers', 'passionless bastards' and a variety of similar insults on the forum. Dan Taylor hasn't even been on the pitch. 3 of the 4 are dead certs to leave in the Summer and the other (Simpson) has been poor for a very long time and most expect to leave. Dan Taylor is playing for a contract more than any other striker we have.

Nobody is saying he's the oracle. He's just not one of the 4 of strikers that have scored about 8 goals between them in god knows how many appearances.

If he's scoring he should be in the team. We are short of goals anyway and without Josè I dread to think what will happen. He needs to get a run out and prove to us what he can do. He is miles better and more mobile than Iwelumo so he should be at least on the bench on Saturday