MEET THE MANAGER -24.4.2013

Get your tickets for this one. This Manager is looking forward to meeting the fans who attend, Tony P. will be there with Weslowski and Jose Baxter.

Lets give the manager a bit attendance. Greenfield Brewery in attendance. Hope you like their beers.

Whilst I think we are pretty safe now it wiould be nice to finally celebrate next week. Don't want to count my chickens etc but I think we are over the line.

You can either contact Rick A. or speak to Mike at the Junction for your tickets. Anmy problems just e mail me or post accordingly.

Barry

Get your tickets for this one. This Manager is looking forward to meeting the fans who attend, Tony P. will be there with Weslowski and Jose Baxter.

Lets give the manager a bit attendance. Greenfield Brewery in attendance. Hope you like their beers.

Whilst I think we are pretty safe now it wiould be nice to finally celebrate next week. Don't want to count my chickens etc but I think we are over the line.

You can either contact Rick A. or speak to Mike at the Junction for your tickets. Anmy problems just e mail me or post accordingly.

Barry

The beer is okish.

If you answer my above question I may get a ticket :wink:

It's theatre style, with John Gilder as MC. John will speak with each person and then throw it open to the floor for questions. There will also be a chance to speak more informally with LJ, TP, JW & JB during the interval, when pie supper will be served.