Another club in Financial trouble. Ebbsfleet.

If i was a shareholder of this and someone wanted to just thrown Spanish players at the team i would not be over impessed. Got to feel for the die hard fans was a good idea but sadly fact the only way they have gone is down plus people having no money nowdays was always gonna end in tears.

If i was a shareholder of this and someone wanted to just thrown Spanish players at the team i would not be over impessed. Got to feel for the die hard fans was a good idea but sadly fact the only way they have gone is down plus people having no money nowdays was always gonna end in tears.

For the sake of accuracy, Tom: After winning the FA Trophy at Wembley, amidst tears of joy shed by the die hard fans, getting to the semi-final of the same tournament, a relegation from and promotion back to the Conference, with dwindling numbers of members as the going got tougher, the only way was down.

For the sake of accuracy, Tom: After winning the FA Trophy at Wembley, amidst tears of joy shed by the die hard fans, getting to the semi-final of the same tournament, a relegation from and promotion back to the Conference, with dwindling numbers of members as the going got tougher, the only way was down.

Ok sounds like they have had a small degree of success my point is with the fans before the takeover happened. Hope they sort themselves out.

I thought they were both still tenants there, or did they refuse to share?

Do not know the full story but guessing fact they will always play second fiddle to the Rugby may have been a factor sadly i do not see them being able to stay afloat to long there. Pitty they could not of shared with Chadderton

Do not know the full story but guessing fact they will always play second fiddle to the Rugby may have been a factor sadly i do not see them being able to stay afloat to long there. Pitty they could not of shared with Chadderton

I seem to remember the ground suffering a lot of vandalism after their previous chairman was outed as a peado. Changing the name an moving away may be a way of trying to distance themselves from this.

• 2 weeks later...

That's good news for Ebbsfleet, MyFC was a big con. Although if I was a fan I'd be worried about this :

"KEH Sports Ltd is committed to restructuring and reinvigorating the club and to investing significant sums of money to firstly guarantee its survival and then to put in place the foundations for future success. Our priority will be initially to build a new first-team squad."

Ease back on throwing money at it, please.

ORLFC bought Whitebank. Oldham Town couldn't play there as the league they are in dictate that they must have priority over any other occupier for their fixtures. I think Town are using Atherton's ground.