• OOH Chris O'Grady
    • Marcus Holness
    • Craig Davies
    • Chris Taylor
    • Neal Eardley
    • Rueben Hazell
    • Rueben Reid
    • Felipe Morias

How did Holness sneak into this poll? Did he ever play a first team game for Latics?

Furthermore how the :censored: has he got two votes? Unless they come from him and someone else.

Incidentally according to Wiki no he never played for us.

I don't think many who saw JJ at Chesterfield ever believed he'd play at a higher level.

I was far from convinced about Craig Davies too, especially having had the chance at Wolves before he came to us.

I always thought Eardley was quality from the beginning. Controversial to some, I know!

Eardley had the knack for getting turned far too easily and that was what let his game down.

From what i see of him now from time to time, it's a trait he hasn't shaken off, but has improved slightly.

Obviously he has some quality though and has PL experience, albeit one season.

Ha! You know what I mean! Ive spoken to Eardley about our fans, he doesnt like us :( no big suprise there!!

Eardley playing CM at crewe away jumps out immediately, he was unbelievable and scored a worldy, then Shez switched him back to RB the next season. Jermaine Johnson used to scare defenders silly and then blaze into the crows. Although I do remember Paddy saying whats everyone getting excited for its only JJ and refusing to stand up, as he drilled home against Grimsby!