Old Latics Vids

Just started converting old vcr`s to dvd,just completed Highlights from Latics 1st season in the top flight,converting the videos created massive files,so finished product is 4 dvds.So if you got any vids you want converting inbox me ;)

Just started converting old vcr`s to dvd,just completed Highlights from Latics 1st season in the top flight,converting the videos created massive files,so finished product is 4 dvds.So if you got any vids you want converting inbox me ;)

I dont suppose you have Latics away at Bolton (Match of the day), FA Cup quarter final (Beckford last minute winner) do you?

I would pay someone a few quid or make a Playershare donation for a decent copy of that one?

I dont suppose you have Latics away at Bolton (Match of the day), FA Cup quarter final (Beckford last minute winner) do you?

I would pay someone a few quid or make a Playershare donation for a decent copy of that one?

A couple of minutes of that is going to be posted on here and Youtube this afternoon. Crude quality but you see the main moments….

Edited by oafcprozac

I sat my 10 year old son down last night and youtubed latics v sheff wed from the pinch me season for him to watch, he has just signed for the centre of excellence at latics and he couldnt believe how many fans where there that day, i had the video of that season but cant find it anywhere so if it could be converted to dvd i would be interested in a copy so i could show my son that we was once a very good team:-):-)

I sat my 10 year old son down last night and youtubed latics v sheff wed from the pinch me season for him to watch, he has just signed for the centre of excellence at latics and he couldnt believe how many fans where there that day, i had the video of that season but cant find it anywhere so if it could be converted to dvd i would be interested in a copy so i could show my son that we was once a very good team:-):-)

Good Man!

Converted so far

1st season back in the top flight 4 discs 26 games(dont know why they only did half a season)

88/89 highlights

98/99

93/94

00/01

Yet to do

littlewoods cup final

v arsenal 3-1

90/91

99/00

v City 4-1 Palmer hatrick at maine rd

94/95

goalden goals 110 goals between 1982- 1993