Memories of old grounds

Yes, I remember that. I'm sure a couple of mins earlier he gave a dodgy decision against them as well!

And I vaguely remember the season after that a Latics fan split his head open and someone had to run over the pitch to get some medical help as none available in the stand.

Bloody hell im getting old, it's funny when you look back at the random things you remember. I remember Bradford away in the 80s and some other teams fans came in our end and started giving grief to the Latics players and the Latics fans duely give them a slap starting out a bit of a ruckus! I was a young boy but remember my dad showing another Latics fan his badge just as he was about to get slapped by him!!! They had a laugh about it and carried on their "fun"

Wigan away at the old place , It was peeing down and their main view point behind the goal was a grass bank,

Ended up bobsleighing down the bank and knocking those standing at the bottom like skittles.

They moved a lot into the side stand ??

No grounds like that anymore (thank god)

I remember the hudds match ... It was surreal all happened in super slo mo ... Also have fond memories of two sheffield matches .. Utd away won 0-5 Andy linighan scoring ... And the utd fans singing their hearts out .... And my first trip to hillsbrough .... Fish n chips ... In a football ground !!! ... Happened again at forest later on ... A la carte catering ... Well it's important not to sing on an empty tummy