Premier League Released Players

Browsing through the list of players released by premier league clubs. Obviously wages is a huge stumbling block, as is agent fees etc in signing them, but do you think LJ would be interested in: Sanchez Watt- ST (Arsenal) Ross Turnbull - GK (Chelsea) Danny Wilson- Def (Liverpool) Ryan McGivern- LB (Man City) Reece Brown- Def (Man Ure) Tom Adeyemi- CM (Norwich) Danny Seaborne- Def (Southampton) Matthew Lund- CM (Stoke) - Just some of the names I picked off from the list: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8763185/Florent-Malouda-and-David-Bentley-head-Premier-League-free-transfer-list

Turnbull, Reece Brown & Danny Wilson (joined Hearts) we have no chance.

Adeyemi will more than likely join a higher end League One club like Brentford or maybe a team in the Championship, same with Seabourne & McGivern.

Matthew Lund when he previously came on loan didn't look good enough and he will probably be going to League 2 maximum.

The only player left from them names would be Sanchez Watt and he fits LJ's remit of pacey forward players, and it's not completely unbelievable that he would come to us as he has been loaned throughout the leagues BUT it will probably be unlikely.

Turnbull, Reece Brown & Danny Wilson (joined Hearts) we have no chance.

Adeyemi will more than likely join a higher end League One club like Brentford or maybe a team in the Championship, same with Seabourne & McGivern.

Matthew Lund when he previously came on loan didn't look good enough and he will probably be going to League 2 maximum.

The only player left from them names would be Sanchez Watt and he fits LJ's remit of pacey forward players, and it's not completely unbelievable that he would come to us as he has been loaned throughout the leagues BUT it will probably be unlikely.

If Wiki is to be believed, 6 goals in 66 appearances doesn't set the pulse racing.

Of the others, Turnbull, McGivern & Brown would be good signings, but can't see us being able to afford any of them. And I imagine Adeyemi will end up back at Brentford.

If Wiki is to be believed, 6 goals in 66 appearances doesn't set the pulse racing.

Of the others, Turnbull, McGivern & Brown would be good signings, but can't see us being able to afford any of them. And I imagine Adeyemi will end up back at Brentford.

If JYM was is to leave, then could have a chance of affording Brown

Ross Turnbull was on huge money at Chelsea, he will 100% not be playing league one football next season.....

I doubt he will even be in the Championship. Number 2 at a premier league club is my bet...infact I will bet he becomes another Stuart Taylor

Sead hajrovic from us (arsenal) is the only realistic target I would be interested in, he is an old school defender who could also play RB but may go back home to Bosnia

Watched him in a lot of res games, he will try and play out from the back and is strong in the air but perhaps not the quickest

Are you basing that purely off Football Manager?

Sead hajrovic from us (arsenal) is the only realistic target I would be interested in, he is an old school defender who could also play RB but may go back home to Bosnia

Watched him in a lot of res games, he will try and play out from the back and is strong in the air but perhaps not the quickest

What about Sanchez Watt

How did he do at Arsenal?

I personally wouldn't take Watt. He is quick but reminds me what Andy Cole used to be like in that he needs 5 chances to score a goal, he is lazy as well, I could never work out if his best position was out wide or down the middle, id suggest its probably from the wing but he won't track back

Cheers

Wonder if he'd be worth taking on trial?

If he's still without a club in a month , he might be willing to do that, you never know, could be another Jose?

Are you basing that purely off Football Manager?

I've never actually played FM because I know once I start I wouldn't be able to stop for a few months haha. No seen bits and pieces of him out on loan at various clubs and he looks like a decent enough player, played on the wing when I've seen him.