New North Stand: Construction to start...

Health & Safety will prohibit the ball-boys/girls from entering the building site. There's a lot of balls talked about the budget, but will it cover the purchase of a lot more balls?

If its anything like last season (hopefully not!) then all we have to do is switch the pitch round but we play to the Main stand both halves.

Opponents will get it in the net every time.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Ackey, July 29, 2013 - I know it's funny, but there's a line even for us... I don't think it's worth it, feel free to disagree. SVA
Hidden by Ackey, July 29, 2013 - I know it's funny, but there's a line even for us... I don't think it's worth it, feel free to disagree. SVA

Chronicle:

OH-BESE THE BLUES! THIN IS IN AT LATICS

ATTENDANCE PLUMMETS AS LATICS INADVERTANTLY LOCKOUT FAT FANS

Posted · Hidden by Ackey, July 29, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Ackey, July 29, 2013 - No reason given

Chronicle:

OH-BESE THE BLUES! THIN IS IN AT LATICS

ATTENDANCE PLUMMETS AS LATICS INADVERTANTLY LOCKOUT FAT FANS...

I take a great dislike to your comments, we are all different shapes and sizes in life and it's easy to just mock the "fat" man and think it's very, very funny.

Well let me tell I have feelings just like everybody else and I don't need someone rubbing my nose in the :censored: about my size.

I and my family, including my terminally ill wife have supported Latics for over 35 years just to let you know, we have even donated funds and sponsorship hand over fist to the club to help keep it going.

And along you come with sleezey throw away comment, I normally wouldn't rise to the bait, but you appear to enjoy upsetting people on a regular basis.

Not a very happy.

Ian G.

I take a great dislike to your comments, we are all different shapes and sizes in life and it's easy to just mock the "fat" man and think it's very, very funny.

Well let me tell I have feelings just like everybody else and I don't need someone rubbing my nose in the :censored: about my size.

I and my family, including my terminally ill wife have supported Latics for over 35 years just to let you know, we have even donated funds and sponsorship hand over fist to the club to help keep it going.

And along you come with sleezey throw away comment, I normally wouldn't rise to the bait, but you appear to enjoy upsetting people on a regular basis.

Not a very happy.

Ian G.

Mate, sure no one was having a pop! Everyone one on here's got something they could be ripped for...

Banter from a picture, could've been anyone at the turnstyles.

Not a very happy.

Ian G.

Hold on...that's the mod team. Ian don't mither you're a top bloke and never ever justify yourself.