Brown and Killer get pay rise

My understanding is that Brown would be likely to earn much the same wage as he was on last season if he switched to working in a burger bar.

While he wouldn't be my first choice at full back the decision has been taken to give him a chance. Hopefully, as he matures, we'll reap the benefits from that.

There's a player in Brown for sure but 'Killer' needs to work on kicking the ball off the floor before I consider him a footballer. I hope he proves me wrong but from what I've seen he's not very good.

From what I saw at Orient, the one thing that I think will give Belly a great chance is his pace compared to other CB's. Ability on the ball is great for a defender to have but as long as he doesn't do to much with the ball and keeps things simple he can survive without it.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

From what I saw at Orient, the one thing that I think will give Belly a great chance is his pace compared to other CB's. Ability on the ball is great for a defender to have but as long as he doesn't do to much with the ball and keeps things simple he can survive without it.

Guy Branston (now with John Sheridan at Plymouth) managed a decent career without frills.

Edited by BP1960