Brown and Killer get pay rise

Theres a thread on the offical, Brown and Bezikiller have had their contracts renewed and had a [small] pay rise. It doesnt say whether the pay rise was automatic, but the Gaffer suggests maybe not. LJ suggests the extra money should help them grow, mature and focus on their football. Hope so, I think theres a player in both of them.

Theres a thread on the offical, Brown and Bezikiller have had their contracts renewed and had a [small] pay rise. It doesnt say whether the pay rise was automatic, but the Gaffer suggests maybe not. LJ suggests the extra money should help them grow, mature and focus on their football. Hope so, I think theres a player in both of them.

I am suprised at that, clearly LJ has not checked their Twitter accounts of late. Either that or he could not understand what they were talking about either.

I am suprised at that, clearly LJ has not checked their Twitter accounts of late. Either that or he could not understand what they were talking about either.

I too was suprised. LJ clearly does a lot of thinking, I havent seen so much depth to a managers thoughts since that guy who I loved who used to manage us and promised he wouldnt run off, but then ran off leaving me bitter and twisted.

There's a player in Brown for sure but 'Killer' needs to work on kicking the ball off the floor before I consider him a footballer. I hope he proves me wrong but from what I've seen he's not very good.

There's a player in Brown for sure but 'Killer' needs to work on kicking the ball off the floor before I consider him a footballer. I hope he proves me wrong but from what I've seen he's not very good.

Its more his general beasting of the forwards and his all round eagerness that I like!! Bit worrying if hes due to be starting every week.

... but 'Killer' needs to work on kicking the ball off the floor before I consider him a footballer. I hope he proves me wrong but from what I've seen he's not very good.

Killer needs to work on a new :censored:ing nickname.

Its more his general beasting of the forwards and his all round eagerness that I like!! Bit worrying if hes due to be starting every week.

We'll be in serious trouble if 'Killer' is first choice CB at the start of the season. My gran can kick the ball further and she's a double amputee.

Can't fault the lad's enthusiasm. I just don't think he's very good.

We'll be in serious trouble if 'Killer' is first choice CB at the start of the season. My gran can kick the ball further and she's a double amputee.

Can't fault the lad's enthusiasm. I just don't think he's very good.

Ha!

I dont know if I have made this up but I dont think he started playing football until he was a teenager, which may explain his lack of grace!!! I'm not too arsde that he cant hoof it.

Matt Smith might have stayed if we had paid him what he was worth rather than the reported £400 per week. Another smart move that will buy loyalty and just make the players feel so much better about themselves and the club. In LJ I trust.

Matt Smith might have stayed if we had paid him what he was worth rather than the reported £400 per week. Another smart move that will buy loyalty and just make the players feel so much better about themselves and the club. In LJ I trust.

And you would of said matt smith was worth more than £400 in november?

I think I just heard Sly wimper.

Full on sob actually Razza!!!

Jeez.

I need to change jobs.....i need to choose a career path where you're rewarded for being :censored:e.

Really hope they do both kick on - i honestly do. But they need to kick on massively to even get to a passable standard; as i rate them both at dog poo standard currently.

Interesting development for me this...innit bruv brap-brap

We arent talking the "worker on a counter" are we the high flying Management twats like the one who can smile on TV at paying £870 to watch a Scots racket tosser and take a day off at will.

. Dad having lost £15,000 from Northern Rock no time for the cheating bastards.

As a shareholder?