live stream for tonights game

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone :censored:ing pinch me please? How on earth am I watching a pre-season friendly against a Steau Bucharest on a live stream?

Before heading to Leigh via Oldham yesterday, I was at St. George's Park where Sheffield Wednesday were getting ready to play Steaua Bucharest. Bucharest clubs are like buses - you wait long enough and two come together. :)

I cannot believe that I watched a Latics team zip the ball about to feet at pace and with confidence, in the 86th minute! The fact that there was the element of disjointedness made it all the more amazing!

Not wishing to put a dampener on this but these were players who knew they were only going to play 45 minutes and were encouraged by LJ to give it everything knowing this... still good to see though.

Nice one Eddie. Just watched it back now.

For me:

Mellor looked really good actually at CB. Maybe a Jason Jarrett switch from midfielder to CB is on the cards?

Millar impressed me, again. Think he's going to have an inpact thjs season for us.

2 of our kids look real prospects: Gossett and Truelove. Really impressed with them both.

We look really sharp conisdering only a week of pre-season has taken place. Credit to the players for obviously following the training schedules and for LJ and team for implimenting them.

Nice one Eddie. Just watched it back now.

For me:

Mellor looked really good actually at CB. Maybe a Jason Jarrett switch from midfielder to CB is on the cards?

Millar impressed me, again. Think he's going to have an inpact thjs season for us.

2 of our kids look real prospects: Gossett and Truelove. Really impressed with them both.

We look really sharp conisdering only a week of pre-season has taken place. Credit to the players for obviously following the training schedules and for LJ and team for implimenting them.

Agree with all this .

I was impressed by the first half trialist right back , think he is a natural centre half ? Strong with a bit of pace , showed good distribution and positioning .

Schmeltz - reserving judgement , looked slightly lost and didn't offer much .

Gosset and Truelove are showing signs that we don't need to dip into the loan market when injuries and suspensions kick in . I'm more than happy with grounds(1st choice) and Truelove(2nd choice) for left back . Gosset outshone both trialist central midfielders .

Montano - looked fit and lean but still needs to get his head up more once he's made himself some space .

Latvian Eddie - worth another look .

Agree with all this .

I was impressed by the first half trialist right back , think he is a natural centre half ? Strong with a bit of pace , showed good distribution and positioning .

Schmeltz - reserving judgement , looked slightly lost and didn't offer much .

Gosset and Truelove are showing signs that we don't need to dip into the loan market when injuries and suspensions kick in . I'm more than happy with grounds(1st choice) and Truelove(2nd choice) for left back . Gosset outshone both trialist central midfielders .

Montano - looked fit and lean but still needs to get his head up more once he's made himself some space .

Latvian Eddie - worth another look .

I agree with everything you say especially the bit in bold. Would much rather we gave him a chance rather than the trialists. Thought he grew in confidence as the half went on.

Put it this way, I knew who he was by the end of the half so he must have been doing something right :)

I agree with everything you say especially the bit in bold. Would much rather we gave him a chance rather than the trialists. Thought he grew in confidence as the half went on.

Put it this way, I knew who he was by the end of the half so he must have been doing something right :)

Didn't we say the same about Chris Rowney a few pre-seasons ago...