Jonson Clarke-Harris

Anyone know what contract length he's on ? Seen him play twice now and looks like we have a gem on our hands if his form continues. Very impressed with his style of play for an 18/19 year old doesn't get pushed of the ball at all. I know it's only two games put its a good start for him just hope it continues.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Clarke-Harris, MacDonald, Baxter and hopefully Rooney fighting it out for places, and all OUR players, our attacking options are a million miles ahead of what they were this time last season. It's great not having to worry about a player's loan being extended in January for once!

Learn our lesson hopefully after the likes of Smith who were gone for zilch by the time we knew just how usegul the player was.

Sign him on an extension assp

Bit early to say sign him to extension, if he continues playing as he has been then January might be the time to potentially discuss a new contract.

My worry is we had this hype with Dan Taylor last season then he never got a chance. I'm worried that JCH will get bunged in the rezzies and bang them in but will not get played cause Rooney, baxter and MacDonald are scoring.

But to be honest it's a good worry

My worry is we had this hype with Dan Taylor last season then he never got a chance. I'm worried that JCH will get bunged in the rezzies and bang them in but will not get played cause Rooney, baxter and MacDonald are scoring.

If the others are scoring then I haven't got a problem, I think LJ is willing to put trust in the younger players that Dickov never had so he should get a fair chance. Going off pre season reports so far JCH is leading the pack at the moment!

No chance of that, he's too good a player.

Couldn't give a monkey's toss what Simpson thinks. As for JCH he will earn us serious bunce as long as we look after him, keep his head right and play him! The scary thing is, it's his 19th birthday today - the lad if he wants and knuckles down has a very bright future in the game and for me, it os JCH and AN Other in the starting line-up.

Edited by oafcprozac

Bit early to say sign him to extension, if he continues playing as he has been then January might be the time to potentially discuss a new contract.

Never too early. You normally spot a gem within a few matches and we have one in our stable...in fact we have a few I reckon that all with make us a load of money in the future.

JCH will be attracting some serious attention this coming season. I suggested he'd have between 10-15 goals before January and will go so bold to say he'll hit the magic 20 by then

Bury supporting father-in-law says we've got a goodun as long as he is managed well. He's a bit of a hot-head (which was evident on more than one occasion yesterday) but has the talent to become a very good striker.

Craig Davis Mark II anyone??

Looks a talent, but is he a bit of loose cannon and a bit, well, mental?

Exactly what I was thinking Sly, although I think JCH is quicker, this lad could be one of our best signings in the last 2 years.

JCH - based on his preseason performances - will be a prominent member of the first team squad. LJ, has acquired some crowd pleasing talent up front and he will not be afraid to shuffle them. A great scenario for focussing footballers minds and bringing the fans back.

Could be, looks a bit temperamental, but his blistering pace off pace of the mark is something we have not seen at BP for many a year, in fact I can't think of anyone like him, can anyone else?

Never too early. You normally spot a gem within a few matches and we have one in our stable...in fact we have a few I reckon that all with make us a load of money in the future.

JCH will be attracting some serious attention this coming season. I suggested he'd have between 10-15 goals before January and will go so bold to say he'll hit the magic 20 by then

Of course it's to early. He's played in a couple of pre-season games ffs. No doubt he has ability and the potential to go far in the game, but he needs to prove some of it first in competitive matches before we offer him an extension. Plenty of players have looked good in pre-season and then gone on to be :censored:e.

Bury supporting father-in-law says we've got a goodun as long as he is managed well. He's a bit of a hot-head (which was evident on more than one occasion yesterday) but has the talent to become a very good striker.

Sounds like Keanu Marsh Brown then. What is it with people with 3 names