Defence-Shambles

It's easy to say our defence is bad this year and we will be poor as usual. I am sure you will all find a way to sugar coat it and say we our going to be playing like Barcelona. 5-0 to Burnley indicates that we will be under the cosh like last season.

Everybody look at me :clown:

The point of a behind closed doors game is that we don't know who represented Latics. We are told it was a young side so presumably Byrne didn't play. I assume Burnley relaxed after an opening onslaught that blew away our professionals. I would rather this happened against a championship side pre season than away at Stevenage... The experience will have taught everyone a great deal about themselves and might even have identified the need for an experienced CB. Onwards and slightly upwards.

Spoilsport. :banned:

:lol:

If it were sporting I'd let it go... we all know some on here like to play Devil's Advocate or wind people up. That, to an extent, is fair game and keeps the place ticking.

This guy, like many before and many to come, does it in such an overt and low quality way it's just noise. If he was actually any good at it I'd let it go!

I think I've mentioned it before, but if your a twittererrer, there's a spoof account called UKsoccerpatron who takes the piss in an American style. Funny stuff.

Anyway, one of yesterdays tweets read....

@uksoccerpatron: So #ML1 franchise Old Ham overcame higher league opposition to claim a famous 3-2 victory over Hudders Field #oafc #htafc

Guess which bellend replied to it????

@OAFC_22: @uksoccerpatron Famous victory get a grip you yank and it's Oldham and Huddersfield jesus christ

Unbelievable. Just had a look at some of his tweets. He just slags us off all day long yet has loads of pics of Latics? Don't get it. Weapons grade bellend.

I think I've mentioned it before, but if your a twittererrer, there's a spoof account called UKsoccerpatron who takes the piss in an American style. Funny stuff.

Anyway, one of yesterdays tweets read....

@uksoccerpatron: So #ML1 franchise Old Ham overcame higher league opposition to claim a famous 3-2 victory over Hudders Field #oafc #htafc

Guess which bellend replied to it????

@OAFC_22: @uksoccerpatron Famous victory get a grip you yank and it's Oldham and Huddersfield jesus christ

Unbelievable. Just had a look at some of his tweets. He just slags us off all day long yet has loads of pics of Latics? Don't get it. Weapons grade bellend.

He's an attention seeking prick!!