Parking outside the ground

Is this just matchdays or 24/7

Hardly moaning residents, just residents who would like to park within an acceptable distance of their own homes, when carrying shopping, children etc.

Residents receive a visitors pass too.

And if you want this don't buy a house near a football ground and don't say the houses were there first cause I doubt they are 100 years old

Is this just matchdays or 24/7

And if you want this don't buy a house near a football ground and don't say the houses were there first cause I doubt they are 100 years old

For your information, it's more to do with hospital workers/visitors who park inconsiderately for the day ( often blocking drives )

Don't tell me this wouldn't piss you off?

I have no problem with people nipping in the shop or going to the ticket office, and often overlook them totally blocking the drive, but some folk take the piss!

For your information, it's more to do with hospital workers/visitors who park inconsiderately for the day ( often blocking drives )

Don't tell me this wouldn't piss you off?and

True about some hospital staff, they have been asked politely not to park in front of residents homes and not block drives, but the same ones said they couldn't care less and continued to park anyway, hence the residents getting fed up and having to resort to a permit system.

Other areas surrounding the hospital have the same problems, and soon all those affected streets will be permit holders only.

Ironically, after all this money has been spent on permit systems the hospital is hoping to create over 500 staff spaces at Westwood Park.

Edited by BP1960