Agbonlahor

It was a classy reducer mind you. Didn't seem to be much in it - then that lad's on the touchline taking a second look at his lunch.

I understand that he's not a professional athlete, but it just looked like Agbonlahor ran into him and he fell over to me...

Why does it not surprise me that GA is now getting death threats on twitter? :P

I understand that he's not a professional athlete, but it just looked like Agbonlahor ran into him and he fell over to me...

Granted GA is bigger and stronger but you'd see worse every minute on a Saturday morning. To be fair to the lad so far as i know he hasn't cried about it, he :censored:ed his leg, tried to run it off but couldn't.

He's the one Donny signed isn't he? If so he might not be a professional athlete but he obviously fancies himself to be close.

I don't like One Direction as much as the next person, but he was raising money for charity. An extra couple of hundred (maybe more) girls may have gone and he could have earned a load more for the charity.

Yes, those 11 year old girls would have been trampling all over the Celts queueing up to see Mr Larsson in a hooped shirt again

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24014589

"I hope he's alright, but I'm sure his management were worried." aye, Dickov probably won't let him play in any more friendlies.

In other news, a quality footballer forced to retire due to cancer raised a load of money for charity, but that doesn't seem to have quite caught the public imagination in the same way.

I don't like One Direction as much as the next person, but he was raising money for charity. An extra couple of hundred (maybe more) girls may have gone and he could have earned a load more for the charity.

How so? Are these 11-year-old girls loaded?

There's two views of the incident. Agbonlahor, although not known for his tackling, used his superior professional nous to put in a very passable reducer, for his own satisfaction, perhaps to highlight the difference between a professional and an amateur. (Steve Waugh, facing Jimmy Ormond in a test match, asks simply, "What the :censored: are you doing here?")

The other view is Agbonlahor went and got the ball and your boyband lad gets knacked in the process. Pure collateral damage.

Either way, I enjoyed it. No long-term harm was done, and everyone got to see the pretty boy Doncaster player chucking his ring out on the touchline.

"How so? Are these 11-year-old girls loaded?"

500 or so 11 year olds, who's parents also have to pay to get in all adds up. Who knows how many extra bums on seats he brought in? It sounded from the TV like quite a few. Fair play to him for giving up his time.

As for the incident - piss funny. Cannot believe he ended up spewing.

"How so? Are these 11-year-old girls loaded?"

500 or so 11 year olds, who's parents also have to pay to get in all adds up. Who knows how many extra bums on seats he brought in? It sounded from the TV like quite a few. Fair play to him for giving up his time.

Pretty sure they wont get a refund.

How so? Are these 11-year-old girls loaded?

There's two views of the incident. Agbonlahor, although not known for his tackling, used his superior professional nous to put in a very passable reducer, for his own satisfaction, perhaps to highlight the difference between a professional and an amateur. (Steve Waugh, facing Jimmy Ormond in a test match, asks simply, "What the :censored: are you doing here?")

The other view is Agbonlahor went and got the ball and your boyband lad gets knacked in the process. Pure collateral damage.

Either way, I enjoyed it. No long-term harm was done, and everyone got to see the pretty boy Doncaster player chucking his ring out on the touchline.

Re that quote, think Mark Waugh said something along the lines of "Why are you playing, you're :censored: "

To which Ormond replied, "Maybe so, but at least I'm the best cricketer in my family".

The spewing was the best bit. To be fair to the lad, he did try to carry on when it was clear he'd rather be pretty much anywhere else. Looked like he didn't know what day it was.

It looked a very bright shade of green in the rag, that's what happens when you squirt a bottle of that :censored: sugary lucozade drink down your throat before taking to the park I guess.