Well played Oldham

Well played lads , I thought you were by far the better team tonight although that was our worse 90 min for some time.

Very fortunate to come away with 3 points.

Play like that for the rest of the season and you'll be in the mix for sure, good luck for the rest of the season apart from when we visit yours.

We'll beat you's in JPT first!

Well played lads , I thought you were by far the better team tonight although that was our worse 90 min for some time.

Very fortunate to come away with 3 points.

Play like that for the rest of the season and you'll be in the mix for sure, good luck for the rest of the season apart from when we visit yours.

Cheers pal.

We definately didn't get the rub of the green did we? Awful deflection although we should have got in front of him and that penalty!!!

Would make it a rule....never ever tackle a player in the penalty area who is running away from goal....simples !

To be fair, I thought Davies got across Wes as he was about to play it and then fell down like he was shot. Technically a foul but pretty unlucky and clever play from Davies.

Whiley and cynical, but ultimately clever and a full use of bags of experience.

Davies was always looking for some form of contact, no matter how small. Wes helped him in that regard. That said, he touches the ball 1st and it shouldn't have been given.

Their FB's handball was in fairness a handball, but so tricky to spot through that amount of players, and in the real-time pace it happened in.

I would have wanted it given, it was a handball; but i can totally see how it's been missed...

The view i'm going off is the one from basically behind the line, so Wes is on the right, Davies in front on the left.

I timed it pretty darn well i think and got to the pause as Wes just (and it is just) get a touch.

As i say above - very cynical but very experienced and clever play from Davies in buying it. And, from the linesman view point, looking straight at it, i can see why he gave the decision.

I saw the replay on the telly numerous times and it looks like I'm going to have to have another few looks, cos I don't think he got near it.

Ball or man? It looked to me, both in real time and watching replays, like he touched neither. Lino wanted to give it as soon as Davies got in front.

Spineless officiating and blatant cheating from the striker don't add up to good forward play for me...

That said, should never have gone near him in the first place.

Ball or man? It looked to me, both in real time and watching replays, like he touched neither. Lino wanted to give it as soon as Davies got in front.

Spineless officiating and blatant cheating from the striker don't add up to good forward play for me...

That said, should never have gone near him in the first place.

As soon as the ball was loose and them two were going for it, it had "penalty" written all over it. Thought it was correct decision...

I have every sympathy for Wes, but reckon he will have been apologising in the changing rooms.

There were red flags all over the situation as it developed and he should never have given Davies the opportunity to go down.........which the diving cheat took full opportunity of!!!

Poor decision by the officials but not clever defending either!

Wes got his toe to the ball, but at the same time brushed Davis leg, both were off balance and fell. Is that a pen no, because Wes got the ball, but in real time it was a pen all day. Wes was stupid to try and get the ball it was going nowhere and he should have let Davis have it.

That's four totally avoidable penalties we have given away in seven games .That is unforgivable and ruins all the very good displays we have had. LJ needs to stamp this out.

Me too in real time, had no complaints until watching the replay at half time!

Contact was minimal at best......was interesting that the lino gave it as ref was about to wave it away!!

Haven't seen the replays of it yet, my reaction at the time was that it wasn't a penalty (or at least it wouldn't have been given at the other end) BUT it was such a needless challenge, he was going nowhere.couldn't believe we went in 2 down at HT, it made no sense. I've never seen fans cheer every pass when they're losing before. It was just one of those nights.

Fair play to you for giving us credit, good luck for the rest of the season except the obvious. Grayson's a good manager, he's as good a bet as anyone to get you promoted.

Some rash decision making re challenges in the box is costing us ( oxley at peterborough was another ) with players running away from goal but inviting a naive challenge.

We also need to score when well on top. A pleasing performance on the eye but a run of victories is much needed.