Goal of the month

And well done Latics for trying something a bit different here for the Goal of the Month videos. I thought it was nicely put together.

Here here!

I put it to the baby eater we should do this :censored: years ago and got the straight bat. Good to see that Broady's pushing the boat out!

I could be wrong but I am sure oldham college media students are getting involved in this and eventually, other things around the club as part of the the oldham supports.....campaign.

Collaboration ranging from general maintenance, media, match day feedback etc. both work into community both aiming to help each other

Edit: it's on the club news that it is oldham college media students work

Edited by underdog

Yeah I'm a media student there myself so I've known about it for a while.

I'm the biggest latics fan in the department so I'm abit insulted I wasn't the first one to edit one! Haha

You poor sod...hehe, I actually work there......remember its a great place to learn....and work so they say.

Post when you've done you bit

It's probably because its been done for free....ie oldham college learners ackey

Yep. That was the idea. Well actually I suggested the Uni's. But you get what I mean.

Apparently anything on YouTube Facebook and twitter wasn't worth it.

That's multi billion dollar YouTube. Multi billion dollar Facebook. And from next month multi billion dollar twitter.

Not that it irked me, you understand of course?

Was gonna have a moan about them not using the proper goal of the month music, but if it's kids from the college making it, they wouldn't have been born when Match of the Day were using Life Of Riley.

Good video, that. Nice idea. Not really a competition this month with Montano scoring the greatest goal in the history of football v Stevenage, but hope they carry on with it.

Was gonna have a moan about them not using the proper goal of the month music, but if it's kids from the college making it, they wouldn't have been born when Match of the Day were using Life Of Riley.

Good video, that. Nice idea. Not really a competition this month with Montano scoring the greatest goal in the history of football v Stevenage, but hope they carry on with it.

Ill take note. When I edit mine, life of riley will be the music.