The Rovrum view...

A Rotherham fan came up to us before the match and couldn't believe how good we were against Preston and hoped that we didn't play like that today. So at least people are sitting up and taking notice of us.

We are in transition and the scale of change doesn't usually bear fruit immediately so we are probably ahead of where we should be performance wise,if not results wise. We also have value in contracted players starting to emerge,12 months ago pre Baxter,we had nobody with any transfer value.

We need to continue having faith in the ideals being expressed on the pitch and in time will get our true rewards.

Let's get winding the opposition up. They won't be heaping the praise on us then!

:lol:

One told me we was too, I told him it was a crap atmosphere but a decent turn out. No idea.

I thought we were superb. Didn't hear :censored: from them till they equalised....

Edited by Snookmeister

I couldn't make the game today 'cos i'm on nights all weekend. I did however get up early and listen to it on Latics World. Hats off to all of you who made the journey, that was some noise you generated throughout, a real racket.

A special mention has to go to Mr. Snook. That was one hell of a Zigga Zagga :imnotworthy: ....

Edited by Break The Silence