Matt Smith or Adam Rooney?

Just saying, people get on players backs when they're in bad form when they actually need out support. Matty did it all himself, and the fickle fans came out when he was scoring and were his biggest fans then! Players need our support, not constant :censored:e and also using them as scapegoats.

Just saying, people get on players backs when they're in bad form when they actually need out support. Matty did it all himself, and the fickle fans came out when he was scoring and were his biggest fans then! Players need our support, not constant :censored:e and also using them as scapegoats.

Read the posts from back then, quite a few were supportive of him & suggesting how he could improve...

Quite a few compared to the overhauling majority calling him :censored:, donkey etc and then moaning at him during games. Of course there were a few that were supportive of him, as was I. I'm just saying that the majority of our fans get on the backs of players when it's totally unjustified, Rooney? 3 goals for him and our leading goalscorer, of course he could of been playing recently but getting on his back will make him better will It? Leave it out

Quite a few compared to the overhauling majority calling him :censored:, donkey etc and then moaning at him during games. Of course there were a few that were supportive of him, as was I. I'm just saying that the majority of our fans get on the backs of players when it's totally unjustified, Rooney? 3 goals for him and our leading goalscorer, of course he could of been playing recently but getting on his back will make him better will It? Leave it out

It's a cruel world out there Ross, full of sharks, you're not going to like it.