Setting off now!

In deepest Portugal about to get a mini bus to Lisbon 1.5 hrs away. To Manchester then train to Huddersfield, taxi to Meltham, get my dear old mums car (as currently don't have one) and drive to BP. If we don't stuff Orient I may just sit in the corner of the RRE rocking gently and muttering dark thoughts.......

In deepest Portugal about to get a mini bus to Lisbon 1.5 hrs away. To Manchester then train to Huddersfield, taxi to Meltham, get my dear old mums car (as currently don't have one) and drive to BP. If we don't stuff Orient I may just sit in the corner of the RRE rocking gently and muttering dark thoughts.......

That's some commute Bunty. It will be worth it, Orient will lose their unbeaten streak today!

Hope you haven't forgot your coat! Safe journey.

Just booked a week away and made sure my flight back was in time to make the game. Sadly takes some of the gloss off any hopes I'm minted. What I will say is that whilst I was away I had a colonic irrigation (well everyone else was doing it!) but still saw less crap coming down the tube than I've seen at BP over past few years!! Surely to god this team which I have faith in can lighten my load even further with a win. See you down there (train bit now!).

Just booked a week away and made sure my flight back was in time to make the game. Sadly takes some of the gloss off any hopes I'm minted. What I will say is that whilst I was away I had a colonic irrigation (well everyone else was doing it!) but still saw less crap coming down the tube than I've seen at BP over past few years!! Surely to god this team which I have faith in can lighten my load even further with a win. See you down there (train bit now!).

So you'll be the one with the sun tan, walking like John Wayne ha ha?

Ha ha!! Lashed it down - both outside and in the treatment room!! Freakin weird meeting a rather attractive woman for the first time whilst she shoves a tube up your jacksie! How the feck do you get into that line of work and why?! Couldn't look her in the eye seeing her by the pool the next day. Don't think she recognised the smile!!