Preston v Latics JPT pre-match thread

Cheap to get in, so I'll be making my way over there on Tuesday night.

I reckon a settled side is in order, so assuming Lanzoni is unfit I think Winchester should keep his place. You could argue that Schmelz should be let loose again at PNE or a change of keeper would do no harm, but I think continuity is in order, especially with no game next weekend.

Oxley

Winchester

Grounds

Kusunga

Tarkowski

Wesolowski

Dayton

Smith

Mills (last game)

MacDonald

Philliskirk

Rachubka, Montaño, JCH, Rooney, Rodgers

Fact we have no League game now this weekend and if Lj is keen to take this competition serious i field the same team as yesterday. Obviously Lanzoni is a doubt would not risk him and thought Winchester did ok so that be my only change.

Edited by oafctom

If the next reserve game is soon I'd let montano build up his fitness in that . Think mills will have his loan extended again especially as burnley are flying.

Oxley

Winchester

Kusunga

Tarky

Grounds

Dayton

Wes

Smith

Mills

Charlie mac

Philliskirk

Subs

Rachubka

Rodgers/mellor

Schmeltz

JCH

Rooney

I hope so.

We're allowed another month before new year. Then we could do a half season job after that.

With Burnley flying as high as they are at the moment and the options ahead of him there I definitely think it will be extended for a further month, not sure if well manage to get him for the rest of the season but I hope we can, think he's a top little player.

Apparently Winchester is out due to international call up and Kusunga will be rested.

Not much defence left!

Mellor in at centre back. Grounds to right back. Mills to left back. Montaño to start then.

Guesing Kirk Millar has been called up also? Lee Johnson could spring a suprise and play himself.

Apparently Winchester is out due to international call up and Kusunga will be rested.

Not much defence left!

Mellor in at centre back. Grounds to right back. Mills to left back. Montaño to start then.

If Winchester, Millar and Latvian Eddie are all unavailable due to international call-ups, can't we postpone the game?

I think Bezzie might play RB, rather than Grounds if we don't postpone it.

If Winchester, Millar and Latvian Eddie are all unavailable due to international call-ups, can't we postpone the game?

We could. But we really shouldn't! If it was Tarky, Smith and MacDonald we should!

I think Bezzie might play RB, rather than Grounds if we don't postpone it.

Good call that.

Yeah, disband it, its a :censored: cup.

Realistic chance of winning it or not*, it's :censored:. It might as well be called the Cup For No-Hopers: A Reminder of Just How :censored: You Are. Not very snappy, granted.

*To my knowledge we've never won it - how are we gauging realism? Cos we've got further in the League Cup and to the same stage - twice - in the FA Cup; competitions we're supposed to have a less 'realistic' chance of winning.