Brizzle Zitty - 2nd November

Nervous_Tic

Yep. And after being utterly depressed attending the Wolves game sober, I thought I may as well dip my toe into the 'drink 10 pints and forget about the football' approach which has served us so well over the years.

If we lose on saturday, I warn you I may evaporate for another year though.. Well, until Brentford which I'm quite up for..

Bingo bongo bitches! Back from my year 'sabbatical' and may as well go to my home game.. I'd suggest just meeting at the knights Templar right next to temple meads, round everyone up, then move on?

Sure most people may still have my number, if you remember who I am..

Well...Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the Donkey.

We're getting the 10.30 from Paddington. That's me, The Baron and a couple or three others. There's talk of going to the Cottage in Buttcombe. Do we get in about midday?

Well, until Brentford which I'm quite up for..

This *insert upwards arrowy thing here*

Not able to make it this weekend... Make sure you come over for your London home game (well... your closest London game). We'll get drunk and sing George Michael Christmas songs...

If its the 10.30 it will get in at 12.15.. Fine to meet anywhere when you get in, that pub Joe suggested is prob a taxi from Temple Meads, fine to see you there.. Or meet in the templar next to the station..

Good to have you on board Lees :)

Send me a text if you still have my number. Last phone with yours is MIA in Stockholm

Gents. I'll be at Temple Meads for 12.15, and meet you off the train for our merry way. Can either stay at the templar for a pint to await the reinforcements (prob best), or toddle off the the cottage place, which looks a decent shout...

See you tomorrow..