League Table at 23rd November

Bristolatic

As Gillingham have not seen fit to disclose the attendance, no one knows how close anyone came. I’ll check their site from time to time in case they update it, but don’t hold your breath. Their home games against Bradford in September and Preston in October aren’t showing attendances either. :petesake:

Very little movement in either League; could have been so different with attendance points.

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Bristolatic, Craig D, DavidCollinge, disjointed, JoshOWTB, laticdickovarmy, LaticsChris, LaticsPete, RobOAFC, Rocky_Latic, rosa, stevesidg, underdog, Zorrro

Correct Half Time Score DavidCollinge, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, Rocky_Latic

Correct Full Time ScoreDavidCollinge, Rocky_Latic

Correct No of Latics GoalsDavidCollinge, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, JoeP, Rocky_Latic, Stevie_J

Correct No of Opposition GoalsDavidCollinge, LaticsChris, Rocky_Latic, underdog

First Latics Scorer – Unsurprisingly, no one, but look at the Free-to-Play League!

Within 100 of Attendance ( :censored: ) – If only we knew!

Correct Attendance ( :redcard: ) – So no chance here

There were no predictions from 8city2, Ackey (as he promised, to keep our good run going :OASISscarf: ), Carl Waters, chickenbaltipie, dannyboy55555 and wardlelatic

13-11-23Subs.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – BenRad, iamjonesyyoafc, John Platt, L1onheartNew, mikebOAFC, NewBlue, Oafc1895, opinions4u, pk200, steveoafc

Correct Half Time Score – rudemedic

Correct Full Time Score – Nope, no one got it

Correct No of Latics Goals – rudemedic

Correct No of Opposition GoalsJohn Platt, NewBlue, opinions4u

First Latics ScorerJohn Platt, NewBlue

Within 100 of Attendance ( :bat: ) – Hmmm, thanks Gillingham

Correct Attendance ( :clown: ) – More chance knitting fog

John Platt and NewBlue predicted Petrasso to score within a few minutes to kick off. Respect :imnotworthy: .

13-11-23F-t-P.jpg

I counted them at Gillingham. The only action I saw was Kusunga's punch.

I saw you doing this, but I'm afraid you missed several folk who were nipping up and down to the loo/bar/food thingy. There were 101 of them. Tough titty.

I think I should get an honorary prize for my martyrdom?

:drinking66::drinking66:Will this do?

@AFS11v11 I'm reliably told it was 6,025, with 286 #oafc fans... EXACTLY the same number as made the trip to Shrewsbury #spooky

in reply to

@Matt_Chambers_ Hi Matt. We understand the Gillingham attendance on Saturday was 6,820. Can you confirm yet?

If either of those are true, Bristol won't have too much difficulty amending the tables.

This could cost someone the title. It's THAT serious. :censored:ing Gillingham.

They obviously don't understand the severity and implications of such actions. Having said that, even if you were spot on, you'd still be in 3rd place. I expect better of you, Mr24.

According to the programme, the attendance at Gillingham was 6025

Thanks Mr Medic. That's the figure that Matt Chambers understood to be correct. If it is, and we'll probably never find out from Gillingham, no one in either prediction league got near it.