League Tables at 1st December

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,DCarl Waters, chickenbaltipie, Craig D, DavidCollinge, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, laticdickovarmy, LaticsChris, rosa, stevesidg

Correct Half Time Score – Bristolatic, chickenbaltipie, DavidCollinge, JoshOWTB, LaticsChris, LaticsPete, RobOAFC, Rocky_Latic, rosa, underdog, Zorrro

Correct Full Time ScoreCarl Waters, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, laticdickovarmy, stevesidg

Correct No of Latics GoalsCarl Waters, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, stevesidg, Stevie_J, Zorrro

Correct No of Opposition Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, 8city2, Bristolatic, Carl Waters, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, JoshOWTB, laticdicovarmy, LaticsPete, RobOAFC, Rocky_Latic, stevesidg, underdog

First Latics Scorer – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Craig D, GravityGrave

Within 100 of Attendance (7,180)GravityGrave (-93)

Correct Attendance (7,180) – Still no 10 pointers

Almost a clean sweep from GravityGrave :imnotworthy: , which takes him to the edge of a "Champions League" place and DavidCollinge regains top spot. There were no predictions from Ackey, dannyboy55555 and wardlelatic

13-12-01Sub2.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – iamjonesyyoafc, Latics_Fanatic, NewBlue, steveoafc

Correct Half Time Score – boboafc, John Platt, mikebOAFC, Oafc1895, opinions4u, rudemedic, steveoafc

Correct Full Time ScoreLatics_Fanatic

Correct No of Latics GoalsLatics_Fanatic

Correct No of Opposition Goals – boboafc, John Platt, Latics_Fanatic, mikebOAFC, Oafc1895, opinions4u, spadam

First Latics Scoreropinions4u, mikebOAFC

Within 100 of Attendance (7,180) – NewBlue (+11) :applause1: , opinions4u (-80)

Correct Attendance (7,180) – Not yet

BenRad may not have had a complete blank if he’d predicted a half time score :deal:, whilst NewBlue stretches his lead at the top . The Free-to-Play League appears to have come down to 14 participants

13-12-01F-t-P.jpg

Reason for Edit: 24hoursfromtulsehill was cruelly robbed of 3 points for predicting JCH as Latics scorer. Table amended accordingly. You just can't trust the bloke that does all this, you know. Oh, wait .....

Edited by Bristolatic

Hi Bristol. It's quite possible that your inbox is full so I can't PM you. I'm due some points for first scorer from Sunday. God knows I need them.

Hello Mr24. Not sure why you couldn't PM me; there was virtually nowt in my inbox, but hey ho.

I'm at work at the mo earning an honest crust so that Mrs B and I can have our traditional Sunday meal of bread, jam and a glass of water, so I'll check my super-duper, all singing and dancing, bells and whistles master sheet when I get home.

I have a feeling I may have put someone else's scorer prediction against you, which would explain why it's not in the "Where The Points Went" bit.

Serves you right for editing your prediction two minutes before kick-off. :tongue1: More work for me now, damn you. You'll still be 7th, though. :lol:

Edited by Bristolatic

New Blue, will you be ready for promotion if it happens, do you have enough in the locker to compete against the big boys. :grin:

'But could he do it on a cold, wet night in the top league?'

With rigorous training during the off-season it would be possible to make the step-up. Then again, it could be too much to ask for in my début season to keep this form going after the winter break...I'll take each game as it comes.

I'm just waiting for his Kevin Keegan style breakdown, later in the season.

I've saved him having his first seizure by amending the table and adding his name to the "Where The Points Went" list. Honestly, some people expect perfection. And as for not being able to PM me; pish, tish, tosh. The bounder has tried to embarrass me by going public. I'll get him at playtime. :lol1:

Proud to be flying the flag for the amateur league against the seasoned pro's whilst leading the result mini-league (that I've made up for myself).

Currently giant-killing like Latics last season.

8 points clear; good going, but will you "do a Tranmere" and screw it all up like Uncle Ronnie did last season. The pressure is intense at the top.

New Blue, will you be ready for promotion if it happens, do you have enough in the locker to compete against the big boys. :grin:

Aye, getting there is one thing. Staying there is another.

Getting quite competitive, this, isn't it? Pity there's not more giving the Free-to-Play League a go, though.