FA CUP 3RD ROUND TV TIES

Liverpool v Oldham or Mansfield

Kidderminster v Peterborough

Rochdale v Leeds

Charlton v Wrexham

Macclesfield v Sheffield Wednesday

Sunderland v Carlisle United

Grimsby v Huddersfield Town

Games that should probably have been given more TV time than those actually picked. Reckon if Sheff Wed and Charlton had to go away to the respective teams then they'd have put them on tele.

Shame really.

Liverpool v Oldham or Mansfield

Kidderminster v Peterborough

Rochdale v Leeds

Charlton v Wrexham

Macclesfield v Sheffield Wednesday

Sunderland v Carlisle United

Grimsby v Huddersfield Town

Games that should probably have been given more TV time than those actually picked. Reckon if Sheff Wed and Charlton had to go away to the respective teams then they'd have put them on tele.

Shame really.

That's what the likes of me and you would want to see however the supporters of premier league teams won't and they will just switch off.

What this years draw is devoid off is a top pl club going to a small club tv companies like this because their is the chance of a story I.e. Oldham v Liverpool. Of those ties you mentioned if the smaller team won it would be an upset but not one that will make everyone sit up and take notice. I'm assuming ours or mans fields tie at an field is a foregone conclusion we don't have Matt Smith or the boundary park factor to make it a leveller.