• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was poor, but I got hate mail from Dave Mellor's friends and family for saying less detrimental things about him last week than what some of you are saying about Plummer...

That said : the own goal was bad enough, but his defending for the second stunk of Sunday League...

Paddy tell me it's ok and I'll post our Facebook exchange and we will let others decide if it's hate mail. You won't say it to my face but I will say it to yours. You are :censored: stirring and I can prove it.

Paddy tell me it's ok and I'll post our Facebook exchange and we will let others decide if it's hate mail. You won't say it to my face but I will say it to yours. You are :censored: stirring and I can prove it.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll just drag you down to his level and beat you on experience

:)

Take That (assuming by the 1st post that it's still you Paul), C said she was leaving after 45 years due to abuse "especially by our old mate Paddy". (Abuse I'm still ,despite looking over 15-20 times, to find)

BD Dunbar had a little do saying my occupation should mean I know better than to post what I did (didn't realise my job meant I couldn't have an opinion) and that if I was chocolate I'd eat myself (probably half true).

There was a woman too : I'm trying to find it as we speak.

As you know, my comments are nothing personal over you, C, J, or E, and I'd much rather not have this debate in public...

Too complex for me.

I've sent it over to Bletchley Park to see what they make of it.

Take That (assuming by the 1st post that it's still you Paul), C said she was leaving after 45 years due to abuse "especially by our old mate Paddy". (Abuse I'm still ,despite looking over 15-20 times, to find)

BD Dunbar had a little do saying my occupation should mean I know better than to post what I did (didn't realise my job meant I couldn't have an opinion) and that if I was chocolate I'd eat myself (probably half true).

As you know, my comments are nothing personal over you, C, J, or E, and I'd much rather not have this debate in public...

Chris has her own log in as do I . I asked you a question on the hate mail. Am I ok to post the Facebook conversation or not? Simple as

What on Earth has your occupation got to do with anything? Not that i've the faintest idea what your occupation is.