• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on twitter. LDJ On Plummer: "Poor game. What can you say? Young lad coming from City. You expect him to cope and he didn't." 1/2

LJ on Plummer (cont) "He went under. He's young and he's going to have to learn very quickly." 2/2 #oafc

LJ said this on Twitter? Seriously?

He needs to be careful.

Thanks for clearing that up o4u.

Was just imagining my boss telling everyone I'm :censored:ing useless on Facebook or summat!

I think LJ was out of order with his Mellor tweet last week. Although I'm intrigued as to what motivational impact this may have had.

I'll make a prediction though. If we ever sack Johnson, his use of Twitter will be used against him.

I think LJ was out of order with his Mellor tweet last week. Although I'm intrigued as to what motivational impact this may have had.

I'll make a prediction though. If we ever sack Johnson, his use of Twitter will be used against him.

He didn't tweet any of this. Mike Keegan or Matt Chambers did

His use of Twitter is quite dull and perfectly appropriate

I'll also make a prediction. We won't sack Johnson, he'll leave for bigger and better things...

If you want to sack someone, you search for anything to be used against the person(s) you want to sack. Be that 2p extra on expenses, Facebook, Twitter, inappropriate mobile phone usage etc. I have known of people getting sacked for Facebook and presumably Twitter comments too.

Tad unfair on Mike and Matt. They are just listed as direct quotes from LJ and he must know they will get published/shared. Agree LDJ tends to post complimentary stuff about away following and standard stuff. The quotes re Sid certainly leave no doubts on his thinking.

Eh? What do mean "unfair"?

• 4 months later...