Can go back.

Thought Brown played very well in the second half especially considering he had only played 19 minutes of first team football since August prior to today.

Hopefully it can mean we return to a relatively settled defence with Grounds at LB.

Two unanswered questions at the moment are:

Where was Kusunga today?

When are we going to sign Matteo?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's his first experience of "proper football" and he looks well out of his depth so far.Other Premier League loanees that have been with us in the past have looked decidedly poor at such a young age,I'm thinking Seb Hines,Ben Turner and they've gone on to forge decent careers at a higher level than ours.

In our situation at the moment though I'd rather have Mellor filling in at Left Back until either Mills returns or Grounds moves back there.

Didn't the last City loanee go back as he wasn't getting a game ?

Perhaps City weren't impressed with this and wouldn't lend us another player unless he was likely to get a game .....which as he seems about as much use a chocolate fireguard is not a good situation to be in.

It's his first experience of "proper football" and he looks well out of his depth so far.Other Premier League loanees that have been with us in the past have looked decidedly poor at such a young age,I'm thinking Seb Hines,Ben Turner and they've gone on to forge decent careers at a higher level than ours.

In our situation at the moment though I'd rather have Mellor filling in at Left Back until either Mills returns or Grounds moves back there.

Ryan Bertrand, he was a quality loanee.

Aye, he was nothing short of dross.

However, there was at least another 5 or 6 on that pitch today who were "almost" as bad. Even some of our usually reliable players had a bad day today.

Agreed.

Tarkowski was partly to blame for their first, Grounds and Smith were well below par, Rooney was nonexistent, the list could go on.

Latics never fail to bring you back down to earth with a bump.

Merry Christmas.

Last decent City loanee?

Croft?

I mean, Scapuzzi showed flashes but, we've had a few from them and TBH, they've not exactly been much cop...

This one, and i didnt attend today mind, from what i've seen, is up there with the worst. Out of his depth...

Wabara wasn't too bad.

Didn't the last City loanee go back as he wasn't getting a game ?

Perhaps City weren't impressed with this and wouldn't lend us another player unless he was likely to get a game .....which as he seems about as much use a chocolate fireguard is not a good situation to be in.

Ruznak threw his toys out of the pram because he got picked for our ressies as he was only making cameos for our first-team.

He went to complain to City about it, Patrick Viera, bollocked him, told him it was our perogative how, where and when he played, sent him straight back to apologise and then it was decided that it would be better for all if his loan was cancelled.

Last decent City loanee?

Croft?

I mean, Scapuzzi showed flashes but, we've had a few from them and TBH, they've not exactly been much cop...

This one, and i didnt attend today mind, from what i've seen, is up there with the worst. Out of his depth...

Did Big Joe sign any City players on loan ?

Felt abit sorry for him I've had that playing football when you've scored an own goal it feels pretty embarrassing he just looked terrified after that. But for the sake of the team it's best he doesn't play.

Play our strongest back 4 on Thursday grounds tarky kusungu lanzoni and everyone else needs a rocket because that was a collectively dismal performance