Johnson take the blane

Bit harsh calling Smith a :censored:house,but if it helps vent your frustration...

True. Not nice to take abuse after pulling your tripe out for ninety odd minutes I don't suppose. But he is the captain.

I do think they all give 100% to a man - unlike recent teams - so really they should be backed by us fans. We have to score more goals that is it. We are making chances so its down to the strikers!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit harsh calling Smith a :censored:house,but if it helps vent your frustration...

600 fans spent time and money to support the team today and he was ready to blank them despite being stood right in front of the away end. On top of that he is the captain that other players look to for leadership. That in my eyes is a :censored: house.

I don't really care if LJ misses the occasional press conference.

I do care if he doesn't fix it though.

Dead ball delivery.

Speed of progression from half way line to opposition penalty area.

Shoot on sight, rather than five touches before running into three defenders.

First half both Wes and Smith got forwards really well. Second half they didn't.

600 fans spent time and money to support the team today and he was ready to blank them despite being stood right in front of the away end. On top of that he is the captain that other players look to for leadership. That in my eyes is a :censored: house.

If he was raping young supporters in the toilets he'd be a :censored: house.

If he's a tad ashamed after a disappointing result he's not a :censored: house.

Being acknowledged by the players at the end of the game is not, in the great scheme of things, high up on the priorities list. Nice. The right thing to do. But not essential.

Perspective.

Oxley is the best goalkeeper at the club. He saved a penalty today. Put Rachubka in net to see if we can turn these 1 goal margin losses into draws? If there's something wrong with the team at the minute it definitely ain't the goalkeeper

i know he saved a pen but rachubka not been given chance except in cup games and if it doesn't change i would eat my words.

paul has sat on the bench without fuss and think that we could try to keep a clean sheet and with a little more experience IMO

Fair play I didn't get there today so yes. If we score 1 or 2 we can afford the odd defensive lapse can't we? Its a funny thing but score goals and most other things take care of themselves. Opponent's heads go down etc

We do need a shoot on sight policy/ striker. Even if we hit the stand roof with a few. the players shouldn't be afraid to shoot in front of their own fans

Being acknowledged by the players at the end of the game is not, in the great scheme of things, high up on the priorities list. Nice. The right thing to do. But not essential.

Perspective.

Eh? Perspective? Physician heal thyself haha! :-D

not posted on here in a long time but after today's performance i need to have a say………. i think that we need to rethink the forward positions and then give the 2 main men a good run in the team to learn off each other.

I spoke to a friend who say that lee gregory is a selfish player who no matter what part of the area he is in he likes to take shots instead of our recent performances where we want to walk the ball into the net.

i would also say give paul rachubka a run in the team as he has signed a contract to see if we can keep a clean sheet and take oxley out the firing line for a bit.

i like lee johnson and paul murray but think like paul dickov needs a experience person to give him some guidance..

can we also try to sign lee gregory even if it spends our cup run money as i think it would be a good investment and on way back from vale park i looked at halifax score to see that lee had scored again.

Oxley's the least of our worries at the minute...

Millar the other way? Might reduce any asking price

I thought loan them Rooney and Gosset for the rest of the season and halve the asking price? Covers the loss of Gregory and Garner for Halifax, gives Rooney some shooting practive and Gossett some experience.

But I like the thought of a straight trade for Millar come to think of it.

Perspective.

You're right it is the right thing to do.

It should happen every game, no matter who we're playing or how many fans are there. 20 fans or 20,000, at the end of the day, they're their to support you and you should acknowledge that, win, lose or draw.

Grates on me when players head straight down the tunnel after a game.